Where to Watch Live NFL Week 8: Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs Online Streaming, Betting Trends and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 28, 2013 12:16 AM EST
After seven weeks in the 2013 NFL regular season, who would have thought that it’s going to be the Kansas City Chiefs will remain undefeated at this point of the year? The easy schedule did help and they’ll face another team with a record below 0.500 in the Cleveland Browns Sunday night Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.
The Chiefs have beaten seven opponents with a combined 15-33 win-loss record and is the only team in the NFL still without a loss. The last two wins came against the Oakland Raiders to the tune of 24-to-7 and close one against the Houston Texans with a 17-to-16 score to improve their home record to 4-0.
Kansas City aims for their eighth straight victory against the Browns which have lost back-to-back games. Cleveland suffered blowout losses to the Detroit Lions (31-17) in Week 5 and then the Green Bay Packers (31-13) in Week 6.
Erstwhile Cleveland quarterback Brandon Weeded will be replaced by Jason Campbell in the starting line-up and the Browns hope the change can help them end the Chiefs’ perfect run.
That's a tough task however as the Chiefs are 3rd overall in the league in containing their opponents passing game (194.7 yards per game) and 12th on offense on ground with 120.0 rushing yards per game (12th in the NFL).
The Chiefs running game is led by Jamaal Charles (561 yards with 6 touchdowns) and quarterback Alex Smith (218 yards) who also has 1,570 passing yard this year an da total of 7 TD.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Betting Line: Cleveland Browns (+7.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (O/U: 38.5)
Cleveland Browns Trends
- Browns are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games
- Browns are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games in October
- Browns are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after an ATS loss
- Browns are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
- Browns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games on the road vs. teams with winning home records
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- Chiefs are 4-10 ATS in their last 10 games in October
- Chiefs are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games in Week 8
- Chiefs are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. teams with losing records
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff