Where to Watch Live NFL Week 8: Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs Online Streaming, Betting Trends and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 28, 2013 12:16 AM EST
After seven weeks in the 2013 NFL regular season, who would have thought that it’s going to be the Kansas City Chiefs will remain undefeated at this point of the year? The easy schedule did help and they’ll face another team with a record below 0.500 in the Cleveland Browns Sunday night Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.
The Chiefs have beaten seven opponents with a combined 15-33 win-loss record and is the only team in the NFL still without a loss. The last two wins came against the Oakland Raiders to the tune of 24-to-7 and close one against the Houston Texans with a 17-to-16 score to improve their home record to 4-0.
Kansas City aims for their eighth straight victory against the Browns which have lost back-to-back games. Cleveland suffered blowout losses to the Detroit Lions (31-17) in Week 5 and then the Green Bay Packers (31-13) in Week 6.
Erstwhile Cleveland quarterback Brandon Weeded will be replaced by Jason Campbell in the starting line-up and the Browns hope the change can help them end the Chiefs’ perfect run.
That's a tough task however as the Chiefs are 3rd overall in the league in containing their opponents passing game (194.7 yards per game) and 12th on offense on ground with 120.0 rushing yards per game (12th in the NFL).
The Chiefs running game is led by Jamaal Charles (561 yards with 6 touchdowns) and quarterback Alex Smith (218 yards) who also has 1,570 passing yard this year an da total of 7 TD.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Betting Line: Cleveland Browns (+7.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (O/U: 38.5)
Cleveland Browns Trends
- Browns are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games
- Browns are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games in October
- Browns are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after an ATS loss
- Browns are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
- Browns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games on the road vs. teams with winning home records
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- Chiefs are 4-10 ATS in their last 10 games in October
- Chiefs are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games in Week 8
- Chiefs are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. teams with losing records
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is 'Not Strong Enough' For The Premier League - Scholes
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How