Dallas Cowboys Trading For Minnesota Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson
By Lou Ramon Aguila | October 26, 2013 2:21 PM EST
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is reportedly trying to pull off a blockbuster trade that will give them Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
The Cowboys have been playing well this season, but Jones reportedly wanted his team to acquire more weapons for them to contend for the Super Bowl title.
Peterson, hailed as the best running back in the NFL, will certainly give the Cowboys more firepower in their offense but bringing the league's MVP could cost the franchise two first round picks, according to Fansided.com
There's no question however that the addition of Peterson will certainly improve the Cowboys chance to win it all this season.
Peterson's production plunged a bit over the last two games because of a nagging hamstring injury that affected him both mentally and physically.
"They didn't know anything about it until maybe like last week," Peterson told Star Tribune. "That's when I really felt, OK, I'm starting to feel something now that could slow me down a little bit. I really didn't say anything to those guys until like last week. Just told them there's tightness."
"It's more so when I run, I was kind of hesitant to stretch out and really stretch the hamstring, thinking that I was going to pull [it]. So that's how I kind of had it in my mind. But that had nothing to do with the coaches decisions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS