Dallas Cowboys Trading For Minnesota Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson
By Lou Ramon Aguila | October 26, 2013 2:21 PM EST
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is reportedly trying to pull off a blockbuster trade that will give them Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
The Cowboys have been playing well this season, but Jones reportedly wanted his team to acquire more weapons for them to contend for the Super Bowl title.
Peterson, hailed as the best running back in the NFL, will certainly give the Cowboys more firepower in their offense but bringing the league's MVP could cost the franchise two first round picks, according to Fansided.com
There's no question however that the addition of Peterson will certainly improve the Cowboys chance to win it all this season.
Peterson's production plunged a bit over the last two games because of a nagging hamstring injury that affected him both mentally and physically.
"They didn't know anything about it until maybe like last week," Peterson told Star Tribune. "That's when I really felt, OK, I'm starting to feel something now that could slow me down a little bit. I really didn't say anything to those guys until like last week. Just told them there's tightness."
"It's more so when I run, I was kind of hesitant to stretch out and really stretch the hamstring, thinking that I was going to pull [it]. So that's how I kind of had it in my mind. But that had nothing to do with the coaches decisions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million