Dallas Cowboys Trading For Minnesota Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson
By Lou Ramon Aguila | October 26, 2013 2:21 PM EST
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is reportedly trying to pull off a blockbuster trade that will give them Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
The Cowboys have been playing well this season, but Jones reportedly wanted his team to acquire more weapons for them to contend for the Super Bowl title.
Peterson, hailed as the best running back in the NFL, will certainly give the Cowboys more firepower in their offense but bringing the league's MVP could cost the franchise two first round picks, according to Fansided.com
There's no question however that the addition of Peterson will certainly improve the Cowboys chance to win it all this season.
Peterson's production plunged a bit over the last two games because of a nagging hamstring injury that affected him both mentally and physically.
"They didn't know anything about it until maybe like last week," Peterson told Star Tribune. "That's when I really felt, OK, I'm starting to feel something now that could slow me down a little bit. I really didn't say anything to those guys until like last week. Just told them there's tightness."
"It's more so when I run, I was kind of hesitant to stretch out and really stretch the hamstring, thinking that I was going to pull [it]. So that's how I kind of had it in my mind. But that had nothing to do with the coaches decisions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy