Where to Watch Live
The first practice session starts on Friday at 5:05am BST. Real-time internet updates are available on the MotoGP's official website. Live coverage of the race will be available on British Eurosport.
- Circuit Name: Twin Ring Motegi
- First MotoGP Race: 1998
- Circuit Length:4.801 km
- Number of Laps: 24
- Race Distance: 115.2 km
- Most Wins: Loris Capirossi (3)
- 2012 Winner: Dani Pedrosa (Honda)
- 2012 Pole: Dani Pedrosa (Honda)
Rider's Championship Review
Marquez is leading the championship leader board, marshalling the charts with a haul of 298 points. The Honda rider leads second placed Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo by 18 points and is 34 points ahead of his teammate and compatriot Dani Pedrosa, who is placed comfortably in third spot. Yamaha's Velentino Rossi occupies the fourth spot with 214 points, followed by fellow teammate Cal Crutchlow.
Constructor's Championship Review
Marquez and Pedrosa's impressive run for Honda has seen them top the constructor's championship with 562 points. The Spanish duo lead Yamaha's Lorenzo and Rossi by 68 points who are second in the table.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Models' Ramp Walk Aired on Tuesday [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Bold, Sexy and Sensuous Lingerie Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Best Pictures From The Sexiest Show Ever [ SEE PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Drooling Guys, Conscious Girls, Naughty Jokes on Twitter [SEE PHOTOS]