Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson to Sell Their Love Nest: The 'Twilight' Star's New Girlfriend is Dylan Penn
By Sonalee singh | October 24, 2013 6:00 PM EST
This may not come as pleasant news to Robsten Fans. Apparently, the former love-birds, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have decided to sell off their £4 million Los Angeles love nest. The five-bedroom mansion in LA was the couple's hanging out zone during their four year relationship.
However, now it seems there is no getting back for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The couple had tried to rekindle their romance but according to the sources Rob is no mood to get back with K-stew.
Mirror.co.uk has reported that Kristen Stewart is "devastated" at the sale of the house. A source has told the website, "It has so many memories for her and she wanted him to keep it. Part of her always hoped she'd get back with Rob but this spells the end."
Robert Pattinson is allegedly dating Sean Penn's daughter Dylan Penn. They were recently spotted at a party with a drug dealer at Viper Room, LA.
According to Classicalite.com, "She (Dylan Penn) understands him (Robert Pattinson) so well, having grown up with a famous family and she's been an expert in helping him decoy the paparazzi with a few tricks her old man (Sean Penn) taught her...The surprising thing for Rob's friends, though, is that he's considering another relationship, having vowed to remain a bachelor for at least a year after splitting from Kristen."
The Brit Actor, Robert Pattinson is head over heels for Dylan Penn. He even wants to bring her home for Christmas. Dylan Penn is an "Anglophile" and has always wanted to spend time in London.
"She has a list of places she has always wanted to go to in England and Scotland since she was a kid. That includes Loch Ness, feeding the pigeons in Trafalgar Square and eating food like haggis and eels." a source has told The Sun.
So now that "Robsten" are officially over, should we get ready for "Roblayn" romance?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People