Maxim Australia 2013: Top 10 Hottest Women in Australia
By jaskiran kaur | October 23, 2013 7:58 PM EST
Australia is filled with gorgeous and talented ladies. Maxim Australia, in its November 2013 issue, released the list of "100 Hottest Women in Australia 2013." The list is compiled after extensive research presenting beauty in abundance with an array of models, actors, TV stars, rock stars, politicians and many more.
"The requirements for making the list vary and cover many aspects, including career achievements, their 'cool' factor, how they've faired in the last 12 months and whether or not our parents would like her. Oh, and they have to be Australian, of course," as explained by Maxim Australia Editor Santi Pintado.
Here is the list of top 10 hottest women in Australia 2013 according to Australian "Maxim."
1. Jennifer Hawkins
Former Miss Universe 2004 Jennifer Hawkins holds the first spot in the "Hottest Women in Australia 2013." She is a professional model and presenter of the TV show, "Australia's Next Top Model." "She's beautiful, talented, women want to be her and men want to be with her. Hawkin's elevation to the No. 1 spot is no surprise, Santi Pintado, Maxim editor said.
2. Samar Weaving
This 21-year-old Australian actress is the second in rank. Her noted work is being Kristen Mulroney in the BBC TV series, "Out of the Blue." She has also played the role of Indigo Walker in "Home and Away."
3. Delta Goodrem
Goodrem is a TV actress, singer, lyricist and pianist. She is known as Nina Tucker in the soap, "Neighbours." Her music career began with her album "Delta" and rose to prominence when she released "Innocent Eyes," the album that topped the UK and Australian charts. Her other noted work was "Mistaken Identity" and became a coach in "The Voice Australia."
4. Miranda Kerr
Kerr, a 30-year-old model made her spot in the modeling world in 2007 when she became the first Australian to participate as Victoria's Secret Angel for the brand campaign. She has her own brand of Kora Organics, organic skincare products.
5. Havana Brown
She is also known as DJ Havana Brown. She is also a singer and dancer. This 28-year-old disc jockey rose to prominence when she signed an assignment with Island Records Australia in 2008 where she got to work with artists like Rihanna, Chris Brown, Britney Spears and more. Brown claims that Janet Jackson is her idol. Her noted works are "Flashing Lights" and "When the Lights Go Out."
6. Jessica Gomes
Gomes is professional a model and has a got a great exposure with her experience with some of the biggest brands. She appeared in 2008-2013 editions of Swimsuit Issue of an American magazine, "Sports Illustrated." She is a spokesman for David Jones Limited, Qantas and LG Electronics and Hyundai and represents Estee Lauder/ Sean John's Unforgivable fragrance and many more.
7. Lauryn Eagle
She is a sportsman. She is both an Australian boxer and water skiing champion. She was the winner of Miss Teen International 2004.
8. Yvonne Strahovski
Strahovski is an Australian actress, who is best known for her roles as CIA agent Sarah Walker in TV show, "Chuck." Her noted role is Hannah McKay in TV series, "Dexter." She is the face and voice of Miranda Lawson in "Mass Effect," a video game trilogy.
9. Ellie Gonsalves
Gonsalves is a professional model and an ambassador of some of Australia's biggest wildlife conservation projects. She is a designer of her own swimwear collection. She was known as "Australia's Next Supermodel" by Maxim magazine.
10. Sally Fitzgibbons
Fitzgibbons is a professional surfer. She has been part of the Association of Surfing Professional World Tour from 2009 to 2012. She started her surfing career at age 14 and was the youngest winner of Association of Surfing Professionals, Pro Junior (Under 21's) event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date