“The Big Bang Theory” Season 7 Ep. 6 Preview/Spoilers: ‘The Romance Resonance’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 23, 2013 7:50 PM EST
"Sheldon Cooper does not get lucky," according to Sheldon (Jim Parsons) in the sixth episode preview of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The episode is called "The Romance Resonance."
In the previous episode of the CBS' hit sitcom "The Big Bang Theory," Sheldon and Amy (Mayim Bialik) said "I like you" to each other before Amy banged the door right on Sheldon's face and asked him to leave. Bernadette ( Melissa Rauch) and Howard (Simon Helberg) had one of their fights after Howard reveals that he would not like them to work at the same workplace. Howard was ousted from his own home and had to sleep at Raj's place, which he did not mind too much.
In the new episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, "The Romance Resonance," Sheldon is going to come-up with a major "scientific breakthrough" -- a new element -- which is not going to impress him much as he would feel like a "fraud." According to the official synopsis, this scientific achievement of Sheldon is going to "threaten to haunt him forever" as he has committed a mistake. The preview suggests that Sheldon does not want people to celebrate him as he asks them to "stop celebrating me" in the cafeteria. The discovery may turn out to be a fluke.
It looks like in this episode Howard will come up with romantic plans to woo Bernadette, which is likely to make Penny want more from Leonard.
Directed by Mark Cendrowski and written by Eric Kaplan, Jim Reynolds and Tara Hernandez, "The Romance Resonance" will guest star Andrew Hill Newman as Albert Einstein, John Apicella as Archimedes, Nick Ullett as a distinguished scientist and Tom Fonss as a student
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown