“The Big Bang Theory” Season 7 Ep. 6 Preview/Spoilers: ‘The Romance Resonance’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 23, 2013 7:50 PM EST
"Sheldon Cooper does not get lucky," according to Sheldon (Jim Parsons) in the sixth episode preview of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The episode is called "The Romance Resonance."
In the previous episode of the CBS' hit sitcom "The Big Bang Theory," Sheldon and Amy (Mayim Bialik) said "I like you" to each other before Amy banged the door right on Sheldon's face and asked him to leave. Bernadette ( Melissa Rauch) and Howard (Simon Helberg) had one of their fights after Howard reveals that he would not like them to work at the same workplace. Howard was ousted from his own home and had to sleep at Raj's place, which he did not mind too much.
In the new episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, "The Romance Resonance," Sheldon is going to come-up with a major "scientific breakthrough" -- a new element -- which is not going to impress him much as he would feel like a "fraud." According to the official synopsis, this scientific achievement of Sheldon is going to "threaten to haunt him forever" as he has committed a mistake. The preview suggests that Sheldon does not want people to celebrate him as he asks them to "stop celebrating me" in the cafeteria. The discovery may turn out to be a fluke.
It looks like in this episode Howard will come up with romantic plans to woo Bernadette, which is likely to make Penny want more from Leonard.
Directed by Mark Cendrowski and written by Eric Kaplan, Jim Reynolds and Tara Hernandez, "The Romance Resonance" will guest star Andrew Hill Newman as Albert Einstein, John Apicella as Archimedes, Nick Ullett as a distinguished scientist and Tom Fonss as a student
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2