Maria Sharapova Allegedly Pregnant with Grigor Dimitrov’s Baby, Sharapova Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Ready to Play in Three-Weeks Time
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 23, 2013 1:30 PM EST
There have been rumours spreading over the Internet saying that the Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova is having Grigor Dimitrov's baby. The rumour was probably fueled by the fact that Sharapova has withdrawn from several tournaments. However, she stated and made it clear that it was only because of her recurring shoulder injury.
According to Novini, a Bulgarian newspaper, Sharapova has visited a maternity clinic in Los Angeles in September. She then came back for a follow-up check-up a month later.
This news is nothing more than a gossip. Sharapova, herself, has even addressed the pregnancy rumours on her Twitter account. "Must be the bread roll, I had the other night," Sharapova tweeted.
Dimitrov has not commented on the issue yet. He will probably just shrug it off because the couple knows that there is not an ounce of truth in it.
Recently, Sharapova visited Sweden with Dimitrov so that the couple can spend some quality time together, but she also utilised some of her free time training there. She has been religiously posting and sharing pictures from her training and improvement efforts on her Facebook account.
Sharapova seems to be ready to play and she is very much excited for her next tournament. "I wish there is tournament in three weeks," she wrote on Twitter.
Well, everyone can put the pregnancy rumours to rest. She is definitely not pregnant. Sharapova may have her relationship going strong and steady with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov, and the couple may even head to the altar, but it probably won't be anytime soon.
Sharapova and Dimitrov are very competitive players and they are ambitious to get more achievements under their names in tennis sports. Dimitrov got himself a new coach, Roger Rasheed. Sharapova, on the other hand, is still without a coach.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People