Maria Sharapova Allegedly Pregnant with Grigor Dimitrov’s Baby, Sharapova Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Ready to Play in Three-Weeks Time
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 23, 2013 1:30 PM EST
There have been rumours spreading over the Internet saying that the Russian tennis superstar Maria Sharapova is having Grigor Dimitrov's baby. The rumour was probably fueled by the fact that Sharapova has withdrawn from several tournaments. However, she stated and made it clear that it was only because of her recurring shoulder injury.
According to Novini, a Bulgarian newspaper, Sharapova has visited a maternity clinic in Los Angeles in September. She then came back for a follow-up check-up a month later.
This news is nothing more than a gossip. Sharapova, herself, has even addressed the pregnancy rumours on her Twitter account. "Must be the bread roll, I had the other night," Sharapova tweeted.
Dimitrov has not commented on the issue yet. He will probably just shrug it off because the couple knows that there is not an ounce of truth in it.
Recently, Sharapova visited Sweden with Dimitrov so that the couple can spend some quality time together, but she also utilised some of her free time training there. She has been religiously posting and sharing pictures from her training and improvement efforts on her Facebook account.
Sharapova seems to be ready to play and she is very much excited for her next tournament. "I wish there is tournament in three weeks," she wrote on Twitter.
Well, everyone can put the pregnancy rumours to rest. She is definitely not pregnant. Sharapova may have her relationship going strong and steady with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov, and the couple may even head to the altar, but it probably won't be anytime soon.
Sharapova and Dimitrov are very competitive players and they are ambitious to get more achievements under their names in tennis sports. Dimitrov got himself a new coach, Roger Rasheed. Sharapova, on the other hand, is still without a coach.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2