'Scandal' Season 3 Ep. 4: 'Friends' Alum Lisa Kudrow in 'Say Hello to My Little Friend' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 22, 2013 7:30 PM EST
The fourth episode of "Scandal" Season 3 is "Say Hello to My Little Friend." Lisa Kudrow will be introduced as Josephine Marcus, a Democratic Congresswoman. The actress, known for her role as Phoebe in the popular sitcom "Friends," will have a recurring role in this season of "Scandal."
According to E! Online Scoop: The character of Kudrow is unlike her Friends' character as she has temper issues. "She's (Kudrow) got a great arc on the show," Darby Stanchfield, who plays the role of Abby, said to E! Online. "She gets to play a character that is not funny. I mean, there are funny elements...but her character has a temper!"
In addition to Lisa Kudrow, the other two guest-starring actors are Melora Harden and Patrick Fabian. Melora Hardin will appear as Shelley Meyers, while Patrick Fabian will portray the role of Senator Richard Meyers.
The preview of the fourth episode of "Scandal" suggests that Olivia's (Kerry Washington) Pope & Associates is finding it difficult to bag a client, probably because of Olivia is President Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) mistress revelation. The team takes-up the case of a philandering senator. The Senator looks like is facing a trial for allegedly killing a young girl.
The President outed his and Olivia's relationship but he was unable to see through it. Mellie (Bellamy Young) succeeded in getting Jeanine Locke's (Samantha Sloyan) name out as the mistress of the President. Kudrow's character will have something to do with Mellie. Mellie is likely to get her own scandal.
The promotional photos released by ABC suggest that Huck (Guillermo Diaz) will be having a hostile interaction with Quinn (Katie Lowes), which will lead to what we do not know. Ever since he came to know the truth about Olivia's father, Huck looks furious and distressed.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 4: "Say Hello to My Little Friend": With Pope & Associates still struggling to find clients, the team decides to take on a philandering senator who enjoys taking photos of his not so public areas. Meanwhile, Mellie gets involved in her own scandal with Democratic Congresswoman Josephine Marcus (Lisa Kudrow).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money