'Scandal' Season 3 Ep. 4: 'Friends' Alum Lisa Kudrow in 'Say Hello to My Little Friend' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 22, 2013 7:30 PM EST
The fourth episode of "Scandal" Season 3 is "Say Hello to My Little Friend." Lisa Kudrow will be introduced as Josephine Marcus, a Democratic Congresswoman. The actress, known for her role as Phoebe in the popular sitcom "Friends," will have a recurring role in this season of "Scandal."
According to E! Online Scoop: The character of Kudrow is unlike her Friends' character as she has temper issues. "She's (Kudrow) got a great arc on the show," Darby Stanchfield, who plays the role of Abby, said to E! Online. "She gets to play a character that is not funny. I mean, there are funny elements...but her character has a temper!"
In addition to Lisa Kudrow, the other two guest-starring actors are Melora Harden and Patrick Fabian. Melora Hardin will appear as Shelley Meyers, while Patrick Fabian will portray the role of Senator Richard Meyers.
The preview of the fourth episode of "Scandal" suggests that Olivia's (Kerry Washington) Pope & Associates is finding it difficult to bag a client, probably because of Olivia is President Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) mistress revelation. The team takes-up the case of a philandering senator. The Senator looks like is facing a trial for allegedly killing a young girl.
The President outed his and Olivia's relationship but he was unable to see through it. Mellie (Bellamy Young) succeeded in getting Jeanine Locke's (Samantha Sloyan) name out as the mistress of the President. Kudrow's character will have something to do with Mellie. Mellie is likely to get her own scandal.
The promotional photos released by ABC suggest that Huck (Guillermo Diaz) will be having a hostile interaction with Quinn (Katie Lowes), which will lead to what we do not know. Ever since he came to know the truth about Olivia's father, Huck looks furious and distressed.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 4: "Say Hello to My Little Friend": With Pope & Associates still struggling to find clients, the team decides to take on a philandering senator who enjoys taking photos of his not so public areas. Meanwhile, Mellie gets involved in her own scandal with Democratic Congresswoman Josephine Marcus (Lisa Kudrow).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28