'Scandal' Season 3 Ep. 4: 'Friends' Alum Lisa Kudrow in 'Say Hello to My Little Friend' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 22, 2013 7:30 PM EST
The fourth episode of "Scandal" Season 3 is "Say Hello to My Little Friend." Lisa Kudrow will be introduced as Josephine Marcus, a Democratic Congresswoman. The actress, known for her role as Phoebe in the popular sitcom "Friends," will have a recurring role in this season of "Scandal."
According to E! Online Scoop: The character of Kudrow is unlike her Friends' character as she has temper issues. "She's (Kudrow) got a great arc on the show," Darby Stanchfield, who plays the role of Abby, said to E! Online. "She gets to play a character that is not funny. I mean, there are funny elements...but her character has a temper!"
In addition to Lisa Kudrow, the other two guest-starring actors are Melora Harden and Patrick Fabian. Melora Hardin will appear as Shelley Meyers, while Patrick Fabian will portray the role of Senator Richard Meyers.
The preview of the fourth episode of "Scandal" suggests that Olivia's (Kerry Washington) Pope & Associates is finding it difficult to bag a client, probably because of Olivia is President Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) mistress revelation. The team takes-up the case of a philandering senator. The Senator looks like is facing a trial for allegedly killing a young girl.
The President outed his and Olivia's relationship but he was unable to see through it. Mellie (Bellamy Young) succeeded in getting Jeanine Locke's (Samantha Sloyan) name out as the mistress of the President. Kudrow's character will have something to do with Mellie. Mellie is likely to get her own scandal.
The promotional photos released by ABC suggest that Huck (Guillermo Diaz) will be having a hostile interaction with Quinn (Katie Lowes), which will lead to what we do not know. Ever since he came to know the truth about Olivia's father, Huck looks furious and distressed.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 4: "Say Hello to My Little Friend": With Pope & Associates still struggling to find clients, the team decides to take on a philandering senator who enjoys taking photos of his not so public areas. Meanwhile, Mellie gets involved in her own scandal with Democratic Congresswoman Josephine Marcus (Lisa Kudrow).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko