Adidas Smartwatch Vs Nike Fuel Band SE: Latest Smartwatch Battle? [VIDEOS]
By Christine Lazaro | October 22, 2013 3:54 PM EST
Even with sports, the latest smartwatch battle to happen is between the latest Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE.
Whether you are an Adidas or a Nike fan, here is a comprehensive look on the latest wearable gadget that the two big companies are set to offer:
According to the blog of the AppsZoom site, the Nike Fuel Band SE has the iOS support just like its previous version. Many say that it was a wrong move for Nike to not make it compatible with the Android devices instead. However, the brand new Adidas Smartwatch called the Adidas miCoach Smart Run is made compatible with both the iOS and the Android.
Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE: The Specs and The Looks
Both wearable gadgets arrive in two different designs. The Nike Fuelband SE comes in the wristband design that renders you all the information you need on the number of steps you take, your heart rate and even your score for each activity which is also called as the Fuel Points. It can even track your sleep!
(Video Credit: YouTube/CNETTV)
Its features are all supported with power of the iOS app. It can be a dependent on its own and in terms of cost, it is way a lot more affordable that can be comfortable for any buyer no matter what is the budget.
On the other hand, the Adidas miCoach Smart Run is more advantageous in many other elements. It has chips for you to purchase too being a part of a pair of boots where you can identify your connector to your iPod or iPad.
(Video Credit: YouTube/Tennis Warehouse)
Once it is applied in your shoes, it will have all data synced and see reviews for your every performance. BBC UK adds that it can help the athletes, most especially, to design their own program in enhancing their fitness levels.
It has an mp3 player too with internal storage of 4GB, a GPS, accelerometer, a heart rate tracker and a 410mAh battery. It can sync iOS and Android apps. Everything you need to know is shown on the smartwatch display straight on. However, when it comes to cost, it has almost double the price of the Nike Fuel Band SE.
So the verdict? If you are running tight on budget yet you want something to track your casual jogging activities around the block, settle for what Nike has. But for the more serious athletes, it's that of Adidas as the overall winner for the Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE battle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Dates Set To Hit 3 Areas As Early As September
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet