Adidas Smartwatch Vs Nike Fuel Band SE: Latest Smartwatch Battle? [VIDEOS]
By Christine Lazaro | October 22, 2013 3:54 PM EST
Even with sports, the latest smartwatch battle to happen is between the latest Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE.
Whether you are an Adidas or a Nike fan, here is a comprehensive look on the latest wearable gadget that the two big companies are set to offer:
According to the blog of the AppsZoom site, the Nike Fuel Band SE has the iOS support just like its previous version. Many say that it was a wrong move for Nike to not make it compatible with the Android devices instead. However, the brand new Adidas Smartwatch called the Adidas miCoach Smart Run is made compatible with both the iOS and the Android.
Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE: The Specs and The Looks
Both wearable gadgets arrive in two different designs. The Nike Fuelband SE comes in the wristband design that renders you all the information you need on the number of steps you take, your heart rate and even your score for each activity which is also called as the Fuel Points. It can even track your sleep!
(Video Credit: YouTube/CNETTV)
Its features are all supported with power of the iOS app. It can be a dependent on its own and in terms of cost, it is way a lot more affordable that can be comfortable for any buyer no matter what is the budget.
On the other hand, the Adidas miCoach Smart Run is more advantageous in many other elements. It has chips for you to purchase too being a part of a pair of boots where you can identify your connector to your iPod or iPad.
(Video Credit: YouTube/Tennis Warehouse)
Once it is applied in your shoes, it will have all data synced and see reviews for your every performance. BBC UK adds that it can help the athletes, most especially, to design their own program in enhancing their fitness levels.
It has an mp3 player too with internal storage of 4GB, a GPS, accelerometer, a heart rate tracker and a 410mAh battery. It can sync iOS and Android apps. Everything you need to know is shown on the smartwatch display straight on. However, when it comes to cost, it has almost double the price of the Nike Fuel Band SE.
So the verdict? If you are running tight on budget yet you want something to track your casual jogging activities around the block, settle for what Nike has. But for the more serious athletes, it's that of Adidas as the overall winner for the Adidas Smartwatch vs Nike Fuel Band SE battle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On