Grand Theft Auto 5 has been the fastest selling game in 24 hours and the fastest to reach a gross of $1 billion. It probably has the highest number of movie references and tricks in a video game too. Here is a video montage that features GTA 5 scene with sounds from famous TV shows and movies dubbed while in action. It shows of pop culture references that look amazingly realistic in the gaming world.
Check out this video and see how many film visuals you can guess. Did you encounter and notice these scenes while you played? Spot The Heat (1995), Goodfellas (1990), The Godfather (1973), Scarface (1983), French Connection (1971) and many more!
Source: Cinema Sins/YouTube.com/CinemaSins
There are also new tricks you might have missed and would want to try:
1. Usually, players who goes inside a store become invulnerable, cannot attack and be attacked. There is a loophole though for those who want a dirty fight. As another player enters a store, poke your head on the door and aim your weapon at the cashier. The store will then close shop and your prey inevitably vulnerable. The best part is the shock of the moment.
2. An ordinary bike race can become a bloody action when players gain the power to shoot one another. In some multiplayer bike races, all you have to do is jump off your bike and hijack an NPC car. Your opponents will surely be shocked. Watch out for other cheats without actually cheating and don't stop experimenting.
GTA 5 new tricks you might have missed. Image: Cinema Sins/YouTube.com/CinemaSins
3. You may have noticed this on your own because this one is easy. If you've grown fond of your personal vehicle online, you can have it repaired when damaged but it can be pretty pricey. Good thing all you need to do is load a new session and you car will be in good shape.
4. It's not only fun to play GTA 5 with friends, it can be lucrative, too. This way, you earn more reputation points which is the valuable currency you can use to level up for playing with crew members or a team. When you do a job with crew members, it gives you 10% extra RP and doing a job as a team is better, whether that team is of your friends or even just other players found through match making. This earns you 20% extra RP!
5. It is very frustrating when another player steals your priced ride. Did you know there's an easy way to prevent it or kick that player out even as they speed away? Open the quick interaction menu (hold "select" or "back") and toggle the option that locks players from accessing your car. If you do that while they're inside, they will be kicked out right away. This menu can protect you from other players' attacks but you won't be able to attack them, too.
Watch out for more Grand Theft Auto 5 tricks here so stay tuned!