Two proud franchises, the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers are struggling at this point of the season. A win over their rivals will probably erase some of the disappointment and re-ignite their campaign this season.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Jets
The defending Super Bowl champions have lost two of their last three games and are just 3-3 to start the year. They are looking to avoid their worst start since 2005. The two losses in that stretch have been painfully close too—a 23-20 defeat to the Buffalo Bills in Week 4 and 19-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers in Week 6.
Meanwhile, the Steelers have lost four in a row to start the year before winning vs. the mediocre New York Jets, 19-to-6 last week. They lost to the Tennessee Titans (16-19) to start the year and fell to the Cincinnati Bengals (20-10), Chicago Bears (40-23) and Minnesota Vikings (34-27) in the next three.
Both teams’ early struggles can be blamed to a lack of running game. The Ravens are 27th in the NFL rush yards per game at 72.7 while the Steelers are 31st with just 61.0 per outing.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Baltimore Ravens Trends
- The Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. teams with losing records
- The Ravens are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games
Pittsburgh Steelers Trends
- The Steelers are 5-12-1 ATS in their last 18 games vs. AFC teams
- The Steelers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Steelers are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- Is Orlando Bloom’s Wife, Miranda Kerr Singing Love Songs for James Packer? [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Fast & Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash: Hoax That Became Truth [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]