Watch Online NFL Week 7 – San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 6:48 AM EST
After a bad stretch to begin the season, it looks like the San Francisco 49ers are back in contender mode after stirring wins the past few games. They’ll be facing a Tennessee Titans team that is starting to struggle after what was a good start this year.
The 49ers have racked up three straight wins and all in convincing fashion. San Francisco has beaten the St. Louis Rams (35-11), Houston Texans (34-3) and Arizona Cardinals (32-20) after a 1-2 start that included blowout losses to the Seattle Seahawks (29-3) and Indianapolis Colts (27-7).
Meanwhile, the Titans look to avoid a three-game slide after going 3-1 to start the season. They lost to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-17) and Seahawks (20-13) in their last two games after wins over the Pittsburgh Steelers (16-9), San Diego Chargers (20-17) and New York Jets (38-13) after the first four weeks.
San Francisco’s rise coincided with the return to form of star quarterback Colin Kaepernick. In the losses against the Seahawks and Colts, he combined for 4 interceptions with no scores but has recovered nicely in the last three wins—a combined five TD and just a lone INT against the Rams, Texans and Cardinals.
The Titans’ own struggles happened together with the injury to their QB Jake Locker. The 25-year-old quarterback hurt his right knee and hip in Week 5 vs. the Jets and missed the next two games. The team grappled for form with back-up QB Ryan Fitzpatrick under center. However, Locker is expected to suit up in this game versus the 49ers.
San Francisco is currently one and a half games behind division leaders Seahawks in the NFC West while Tennessee is a full game back off division leaders Colts in the AFC South.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Francisco 49ers Trends
- The 49ers are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games in October.
- The 49ers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- The 49ers are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
Tennessee Titans Trends
- The Titans are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Titans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 7
- The Titans are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate