Watch Online NFL Week 7 – Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 6:47 AM EST
Through six weeks into the 2013 regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs are one of two undefeated teams in the league. The last four haven’t been pretty for the Houston Texans. These teams meet Sunday afternoon in a match-up between one of the hottest teams in the league and one of the struggling teams in the league.
Behind great defense—the Chiefs rank 2nd overall in limiting their opponents’ pass game (190.3 yards) and 1st overall in limiting opponents’ scores (10.8 points per game)— Kansas City is perfect at 6-0 with wins over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders.
Although none of those teams have over 0.500 records going into Week 7, the Chiefs victories have come in convincing fashion except for the 1-point game versus the Cowboys.
Curiously, the Texans are #1 team in pass defense—holding opponents down to 131.3 passing yards per game. Unlike the Chiefs however, they are not able to convert it to success or points. They are ranked 26th overall in scoring with just 17.7 points per game.
To make matters worse for Houston, quarterback Matt Schaub will miss the game against the Chiefs. Although most of Schaub’s critics will argue otherwise since Schaub has had struggled before he injured his right ankle and foot with a total of nine interceptions in the six games he has started.
The Texans will go with third-string QB Case Keenum as their starter in Kansas City.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Houston Texans Trends
- The Texans are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Texans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Chiefs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games in Week 7
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report