Watch Online NFL Week 7 – Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 6:47 AM EST
Through six weeks into the 2013 regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs are one of two undefeated teams in the league. The last four haven’t been pretty for the Houston Texans. These teams meet Sunday afternoon in a match-up between one of the hottest teams in the league and one of the struggling teams in the league.
Behind great defense—the Chiefs rank 2nd overall in limiting their opponents’ pass game (190.3 yards) and 1st overall in limiting opponents’ scores (10.8 points per game)— Kansas City is perfect at 6-0 with wins over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders.
Although none of those teams have over 0.500 records going into Week 7, the Chiefs victories have come in convincing fashion except for the 1-point game versus the Cowboys.
Curiously, the Texans are #1 team in pass defense—holding opponents down to 131.3 passing yards per game. Unlike the Chiefs however, they are not able to convert it to success or points. They are ranked 26th overall in scoring with just 17.7 points per game.
To make matters worse for Houston, quarterback Matt Schaub will miss the game against the Chiefs. Although most of Schaub’s critics will argue otherwise since Schaub has had struggled before he injured his right ankle and foot with a total of nine interceptions in the six games he has started.
The Texans will go with third-string QB Case Keenum as their starter in Kansas City.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Houston Texans Trends
- The Texans are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Texans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Chiefs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games in Week 7
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air