Watch Online NFL Week 7 – Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 6:47 AM EST
Through six weeks into the 2013 regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs are one of two undefeated teams in the league. The last four haven’t been pretty for the Houston Texans. These teams meet Sunday afternoon in a match-up between one of the hottest teams in the league and one of the struggling teams in the league.
Behind great defense—the Chiefs rank 2nd overall in limiting their opponents’ pass game (190.3 yards) and 1st overall in limiting opponents’ scores (10.8 points per game)— Kansas City is perfect at 6-0 with wins over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders.
Although none of those teams have over 0.500 records going into Week 7, the Chiefs victories have come in convincing fashion except for the 1-point game versus the Cowboys.
Curiously, the Texans are #1 team in pass defense—holding opponents down to 131.3 passing yards per game. Unlike the Chiefs however, they are not able to convert it to success or points. They are ranked 26th overall in scoring with just 17.7 points per game.
To make matters worse for Houston, quarterback Matt Schaub will miss the game against the Chiefs. Although most of Schaub’s critics will argue otherwise since Schaub has had struggled before he injured his right ankle and foot with a total of nine interceptions in the six games he has started.
The Texans will go with third-string QB Case Keenum as their starter in Kansas City.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Houston Texans Trends
- The Texans are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Texans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Chiefs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games in Week 7
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown