Watch Online NFL Week 7 – Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 6:47 AM EST
Through six weeks into the 2013 regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs are one of two undefeated teams in the league. The last four haven’t been pretty for the Houston Texans. These teams meet Sunday afternoon in a match-up between one of the hottest teams in the league and one of the struggling teams in the league.
Behind great defense—the Chiefs rank 2nd overall in limiting their opponents’ pass game (190.3 yards) and 1st overall in limiting opponents’ scores (10.8 points per game)— Kansas City is perfect at 6-0 with wins over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders.
Although none of those teams have over 0.500 records going into Week 7, the Chiefs victories have come in convincing fashion except for the 1-point game versus the Cowboys.
Curiously, the Texans are #1 team in pass defense—holding opponents down to 131.3 passing yards per game. Unlike the Chiefs however, they are not able to convert it to success or points. They are ranked 26th overall in scoring with just 17.7 points per game.
To make matters worse for Houston, quarterback Matt Schaub will miss the game against the Chiefs. Although most of Schaub’s critics will argue otherwise since Schaub has had struggled before he injured his right ankle and foot with a total of nine interceptions in the six games he has started.
The Texans will go with third-string QB Case Keenum as their starter in Kansas City.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Houston Texans Trends
- The Texans are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Texans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. AFC teams
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Chiefs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Chiefs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games in Week 7
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How