Watch Online NFL Week 7- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Detroit Lions Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
Both the Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions are surprise division leaders at this point of the season. The teams meet Sunday afternoon with both teams looking to prove the early success is not a fluke.
Both sporting 4-2 win loss records, the Bengals lead the AFC North while the Lions are tied for #1 in the NFC North with the Chicago Bears.
Much of the Bengals’ success has come at home though. They have only won a single game on the road against two losses. One of which came last week against the Buffalo Bills in an overtime 27-24 victory.
Cincinnati also won against the New England Patriots in a low-scoring affair, 17-6 in Week 5 for and is looking to extend their winning-streak this year to three. Overall, they have won four straight against Detroit.
Much-maligned Bengals starting quarterback Andy Dalton finished with 337 passing yards on 26-of-40 passes (60 per cent completion) with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in his last outing.
Meanwhile, the Lions' success came early when they won three of their first four games in the season. They only split the last two however-- a loss against the Green Bay Packers (22-9) in Week 5 and a win versus the Cleveland Browns (31-17) in Week 6 with both games played on the road.
Matthew Stafford leads a Lions' offense which ranks 6th in the NFL in average passing yards (284.3 yards). The 25-year-old QB had 4 TDs (248 passing yards on 58.1 per cent completion) in his last game.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Cincinnati Bengals Trends
- Bengals are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games
- Bengals are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games vs. teams with winning records
- Bengals are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Bengals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Bengals are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
Detroit Lions Trends
- Lions are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in October
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 7
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Lions are 1-3 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Cincinnati
- Lions are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Cincinnati
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports