Watch Online NFL Week 7- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Detroit Lions Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
Both the Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions are surprise division leaders at this point of the season. The teams meet Sunday afternoon with both teams looking to prove the early success is not a fluke.
Both sporting 4-2 win loss records, the Bengals lead the AFC North while the Lions are tied for #1 in the NFC North with the Chicago Bears.
Much of the Bengals’ success has come at home though. They have only won a single game on the road against two losses. One of which came last week against the Buffalo Bills in an overtime 27-24 victory.
Cincinnati also won against the New England Patriots in a low-scoring affair, 17-6 in Week 5 for and is looking to extend their winning-streak this year to three. Overall, they have won four straight against Detroit.
Much-maligned Bengals starting quarterback Andy Dalton finished with 337 passing yards on 26-of-40 passes (60 per cent completion) with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in his last outing.
Meanwhile, the Lions' success came early when they won three of their first four games in the season. They only split the last two however-- a loss against the Green Bay Packers (22-9) in Week 5 and a win versus the Cleveland Browns (31-17) in Week 6 with both games played on the road.
Matthew Stafford leads a Lions' offense which ranks 6th in the NFL in average passing yards (284.3 yards). The 25-year-old QB had 4 TDs (248 passing yards on 58.1 per cent completion) in his last game.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Cincinnati Bengals Trends
- Bengals are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games
- Bengals are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games vs. teams with winning records
- Bengals are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Bengals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Bengals are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
Detroit Lions Trends
- Lions are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in October
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 7
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Lions are 1-3 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Cincinnati
- Lions are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Cincinnati
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes