Watch Online NFL Week 7- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Detroit Lions Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
Both the Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions are surprise division leaders at this point of the season. The teams meet Sunday afternoon with both teams looking to prove the early success is not a fluke.
Both sporting 4-2 win loss records, the Bengals lead the AFC North while the Lions are tied for #1 in the NFC North with the Chicago Bears.
Much of the Bengals’ success has come at home though. They have only won a single game on the road against two losses. One of which came last week against the Buffalo Bills in an overtime 27-24 victory.
Cincinnati also won against the New England Patriots in a low-scoring affair, 17-6 in Week 5 for and is looking to extend their winning-streak this year to three. Overall, they have won four straight against Detroit.
Much-maligned Bengals starting quarterback Andy Dalton finished with 337 passing yards on 26-of-40 passes (60 per cent completion) with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in his last outing.
Meanwhile, the Lions' success came early when they won three of their first four games in the season. They only split the last two however-- a loss against the Green Bay Packers (22-9) in Week 5 and a win versus the Cleveland Browns (31-17) in Week 6 with both games played on the road.
Matthew Stafford leads a Lions' offense which ranks 6th in the NFL in average passing yards (284.3 yards). The 25-year-old QB had 4 TDs (248 passing yards on 58.1 per cent completion) in his last game.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Cincinnati Bengals Trends
- Bengals are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games
- Bengals are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games vs. teams with winning records
- Bengals are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- Bengals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Bengals are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
Detroit Lions Trends
- Lions are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in October
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 7
- Lions are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- Lions are 1-3 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Cincinnati
- Lions are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Cincinnati
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is 'Not Strong Enough' For The Premier League - Scholes
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How