Watch Online NFL Week 7- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
NFC rivals Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles take the field Sunday afternoon and both will be missing key starters in a crucial tiff with the division lead at stake.
The Eagles will still be without starting quarterback Michael Vick but back-up Nick Foles has done a nice job in the past one and a half games leading Philadelphia to back-to-back wins. Meanwhile, both defensive end DeMarcus Ware and running back DeMarco Murray of Dallas could miss the game because of various injuries.
Dallas and Philadelphia are currently tied at 3-3 apiece at the top of the NFC East and both are coming off huge wins in their previous outing.
The visiting Cowboys have so far lost two road games this season-- a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2 and a 30-21 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 4. After losing a high-scoring classic (51-48) versus the Denver Broncos in Week 5 they snapped a two-game skid by beating the Washington Redskins, 31-16 last week.
The hosts Eagles meanwhile, are curiously winless at home so far-- losing to the San Diego Chargers (33-30) in Week 2 and to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-16) in Week 3. They are off road wins against the New York Giants (36-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31-20) in their last two games.
Dallas has won the last two meetings against Philadelphia but these teams have split (3-3) their games in the last six meetings.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Dallas Cowboys Trends
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Cowboys are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 games vs. NFC teams
- Cowboys are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. NFC East teams
- Cowboys are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games after a win
Philadelphia Eagles Trends
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. NFC teams
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
- Eagles are 6-21-1 ATS in their last 28 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness