Watch Online NFL Week 7- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
NFC rivals Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles take the field Sunday afternoon and both will be missing key starters in a crucial tiff with the division lead at stake.
The Eagles will still be without starting quarterback Michael Vick but back-up Nick Foles has done a nice job in the past one and a half games leading Philadelphia to back-to-back wins. Meanwhile, both defensive end DeMarcus Ware and running back DeMarco Murray of Dallas could miss the game because of various injuries.
Dallas and Philadelphia are currently tied at 3-3 apiece at the top of the NFC East and both are coming off huge wins in their previous outing.
The visiting Cowboys have so far lost two road games this season-- a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2 and a 30-21 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 4. After losing a high-scoring classic (51-48) versus the Denver Broncos in Week 5 they snapped a two-game skid by beating the Washington Redskins, 31-16 last week.
The hosts Eagles meanwhile, are curiously winless at home so far-- losing to the San Diego Chargers (33-30) in Week 2 and to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-16) in Week 3. They are off road wins against the New York Giants (36-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31-20) in their last two games.
Dallas has won the last two meetings against Philadelphia but these teams have split (3-3) their games in the last six meetings.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Dallas Cowboys Trends
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Cowboys are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 games vs. NFC teams
- Cowboys are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. NFC East teams
- Cowboys are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games after a win
Philadelphia Eagles Trends
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. NFC teams
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
- Eagles are 6-21-1 ATS in their last 28 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS