Watch Online NFL Week 7- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
NFC rivals Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles take the field Sunday afternoon and both will be missing key starters in a crucial tiff with the division lead at stake.
The Eagles will still be without starting quarterback Michael Vick but back-up Nick Foles has done a nice job in the past one and a half games leading Philadelphia to back-to-back wins. Meanwhile, both defensive end DeMarcus Ware and running back DeMarco Murray of Dallas could miss the game because of various injuries.
Dallas and Philadelphia are currently tied at 3-3 apiece at the top of the NFC East and both are coming off huge wins in their previous outing.
The visiting Cowboys have so far lost two road games this season-- a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2 and a 30-21 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 4. After losing a high-scoring classic (51-48) versus the Denver Broncos in Week 5 they snapped a two-game skid by beating the Washington Redskins, 31-16 last week.
The hosts Eagles meanwhile, are curiously winless at home so far-- losing to the San Diego Chargers (33-30) in Week 2 and to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-16) in Week 3. They are off road wins against the New York Giants (36-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31-20) in their last two games.
Dallas has won the last two meetings against Philadelphia but these teams have split (3-3) their games in the last six meetings.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Dallas Cowboys Trends
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Cowboys are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 games vs. NFC teams
- Cowboys are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. NFC East teams
- Cowboys are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games after a win
Philadelphia Eagles Trends
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. NFC teams
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
- Eagles are 6-21-1 ATS in their last 28 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date