Watch Online NFL Week 7- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
NFC rivals Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles take the field Sunday afternoon and both will be missing key starters in a crucial tiff with the division lead at stake.
The Eagles will still be without starting quarterback Michael Vick but back-up Nick Foles has done a nice job in the past one and a half games leading Philadelphia to back-to-back wins. Meanwhile, both defensive end DeMarcus Ware and running back DeMarco Murray of Dallas could miss the game because of various injuries.
Dallas and Philadelphia are currently tied at 3-3 apiece at the top of the NFC East and both are coming off huge wins in their previous outing.
The visiting Cowboys have so far lost two road games this season-- a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2 and a 30-21 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 4. After losing a high-scoring classic (51-48) versus the Denver Broncos in Week 5 they snapped a two-game skid by beating the Washington Redskins, 31-16 last week.
The hosts Eagles meanwhile, are curiously winless at home so far-- losing to the San Diego Chargers (33-30) in Week 2 and to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-16) in Week 3. They are off road wins against the New York Giants (36-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31-20) in their last two games.
Dallas has won the last two meetings against Philadelphia but these teams have split (3-3) their games in the last six meetings.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Dallas Cowboys Trends
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Cowboys are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 games vs. NFC teams
- Cowboys are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. NFC East teams
- Cowboys are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games after a win
Philadelphia Eagles Trends
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. NFC teams
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
- Eagles are 6-21-1 ATS in their last 28 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8