Watch Online NFL Week 7- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 21, 2013 1:46 AM EST
NFC rivals Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles take the field Sunday afternoon and both will be missing key starters in a crucial tiff with the division lead at stake.
The Eagles will still be without starting quarterback Michael Vick but back-up Nick Foles has done a nice job in the past one and a half games leading Philadelphia to back-to-back wins. Meanwhile, both defensive end DeMarcus Ware and running back DeMarco Murray of Dallas could miss the game because of various injuries.
Dallas and Philadelphia are currently tied at 3-3 apiece at the top of the NFC East and both are coming off huge wins in their previous outing.
The visiting Cowboys have so far lost two road games this season-- a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 2 and a 30-21 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 4. After losing a high-scoring classic (51-48) versus the Denver Broncos in Week 5 they snapped a two-game skid by beating the Washington Redskins, 31-16 last week.
The hosts Eagles meanwhile, are curiously winless at home so far-- losing to the San Diego Chargers (33-30) in Week 2 and to the Kansas City Chiefs (26-16) in Week 3. They are off road wins against the New York Giants (36-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (31-20) in their last two games.
Dallas has won the last two meetings against Philadelphia but these teams have split (3-3) their games in the last six meetings.
Get NFL Game Pass to watch this game or go to the official NFL page for more details.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Dallas Cowboys Trends
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October
- Cowboys are 7-16 ATS in their last 23 games vs. NFC teams
- Cowboys are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. NFC East teams
- Cowboys are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games after a win
Philadelphia Eagles Trends
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in October
- Eagles are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. NFC teams
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7
- Eagles are 6-21-1 ATS in their last 28 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu