UFO Files: 4 Unidentified Submerged Objects Testimonies from Naval and Military Men
By Sigrid Salucop | October 18, 2013 7:39 PM EST
Unidentified Submerged Objects or USOs are deemed by ufologists as the less popular marine counterparts of flying saucers.
While USOs are named differently, some ufologists believe that USOs are the very same ones eyewitnesses have seen hovering in the sky. In a documentary by the History Channel, the team searched for the alleged underwater extraterrestrial bases, but like verifying UFO sightings, the task proved to be difficult. The search was inconclusive. However, testimonies coming from military personnel about the subject of USOs have surfaced. Below are four such testimonies:
Chet Grusinski, USS Franklin D. Roosevelt
Chet Grusinski is a former sailor who was on the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt in the year 1958. In 1958, a year after he entered the service, Chet Grusinski allegedly saw a cigar-shaped craft before it submerged itself in the water. He noted in an interview with UFO Hunters that he did not talk much about the incident unlike other mates onboard. He knew that USO sighting reports coming from other sailors onboard were removed from the logbook and some of these sailors were sent to other naval vessels later on.
Before Chet Grusinski's time, during the naval mission Operation Mainbrace, luminous triangular-shaped objects were reportedly seen flying in the skies. Many people allegedly called authorities regarding the sighting and these alleged calls stretched from Denmark to Scotland.
Harry Jordan, Radar Operator, USS Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry Jordan, seaman first class and a radar operator, was onboard the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1962 to 1965. Jordan said in his statement that the ship was near Sardinia at the time and while looking at the radar monitor, he saw a flying object at 80, 000 feet. Jordan noted that aircrafts could not reach that height.
After submitting his report, the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt launched two jets to take a look at the situation. On that night, Jordan saw a USO hovering over the ship before disappearing. In an interview, Jordan said that he wrote about the sighting but the report was left out of the logs as ordered by his commanding officer.
Harry Jordan's and Chet Grusinski's testimonies also appear in the book "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls: The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper with Humanity" by Nigel Kerner.
Charles Howard, US Navy
In early 2006, Charles Howard, a navy veteran who served in the American naval force for 17 years, recounted his story about USOs. It was in the summer of 2000 while his ship was docked on Guantanmo Bay in Cuba when he saw strange objects in the sky. "I saw this glowing white light," Howard said. The petty officer saw the glowing white light 30 yards from the pier.
Ivan Sanderson: Invisible Residents
In his book "Invisible Residents", Ivan T. Sanderson, a biologist who worked for British Naval Intelligence during the Second World War, wrote that aliens are not exactly extraterrestrials but that they have been on Earth even before mankind. Sanderson believes that these beings live in the depths of the ocean and have bases in the Bermuda Triangle, the triangle in Australia, and in Japan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports