Miss Universe 2013 Performers Unveiled Featuring Panic! At The Disco, EMIN
By Tarun Mazumdar | October 18, 2013 4:56 PM EST
The day Nov. 9 is when the most beautiful girls or angels as you may say descend on Moscow's Crocus City Hall in Moscow in Russia. Music will be the best way to celebrate their gathering under one roof. EMIN and Grammy-nominated American rockers Panic! At The Disco will make the audience and billions of TV viewers groove to their tunes.
EMIN is the poster boy in Russia for his enchanting numbers. He was the star of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest (which had a live viewing audience of whopping 150 million!). With the announcement of him being one of the artists to perform at Miss Universe 2013, his music will reach billions across the globe. He is currently promoting "Amor" the first single from his forthcoming album.
EMIN's association with Miss Universe is not new, he featured Miss Universe Olivia Culpo in the music video of "Amor" (Watch the video below). The video was shot in Los Angeles.
— Olivia Culpo (@MissUniverse) October 17, 2013
EMIN was born in Baku and when he was three, he and his family moved to Moscow. He studied in Europe and this experience opened his mind to the world. He released his debut album "Still" in 2006 that sold 70,000 copies in Russia and 30,000 copies in CIS countries in the first six months. EMIN's other albums are "Incredible" (2007), "Obsession" (2008), " Devotion" (2009), "Wonder" (2011) and "The Thunder" (2012).
Apart from EMIN, Panic! At The Disco will rock the Miss Universe 2013 stage with their pumpy tracks like "Miss Jackson." The band was formed in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada comprising of current members, namely Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes. The band released their fourth studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare To Die," which became an instant success. The lead single "Miss Jackson" featuring LOLO debuted at the ninth position in iTunes Top Singles Chart.
The electrifying performances by these two outfits, Panic! At The Disco and EMIN, at Miss Universe 2013 will be broadcasted live from Crocus City Hall in Moscow with a Spanish simulcast on Telemundo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate