Miss Universe 2013 Performers Unveiled Featuring Panic! At The Disco, EMIN
By Tarun Mazumdar | October 18, 2013 4:56 PM EST
The day Nov. 9 is when the most beautiful girls or angels as you may say descend on Moscow's Crocus City Hall in Moscow in Russia. Music will be the best way to celebrate their gathering under one roof. EMIN and Grammy-nominated American rockers Panic! At The Disco will make the audience and billions of TV viewers groove to their tunes.
EMIN is the poster boy in Russia for his enchanting numbers. He was the star of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest (which had a live viewing audience of whopping 150 million!). With the announcement of him being one of the artists to perform at Miss Universe 2013, his music will reach billions across the globe. He is currently promoting "Amor" the first single from his forthcoming album.
EMIN's association with Miss Universe is not new, he featured Miss Universe Olivia Culpo in the music video of "Amor" (Watch the video below). The video was shot in Los Angeles.
— Olivia Culpo (@MissUniverse) October 17, 2013
EMIN was born in Baku and when he was three, he and his family moved to Moscow. He studied in Europe and this experience opened his mind to the world. He released his debut album "Still" in 2006 that sold 70,000 copies in Russia and 30,000 copies in CIS countries in the first six months. EMIN's other albums are "Incredible" (2007), "Obsession" (2008), " Devotion" (2009), "Wonder" (2011) and "The Thunder" (2012).
Apart from EMIN, Panic! At The Disco will rock the Miss Universe 2013 stage with their pumpy tracks like "Miss Jackson." The band was formed in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada comprising of current members, namely Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes. The band released their fourth studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare To Die," which became an instant success. The lead single "Miss Jackson" featuring LOLO debuted at the ninth position in iTunes Top Singles Chart.
The electrifying performances by these two outfits, Panic! At The Disco and EMIN, at Miss Universe 2013 will be broadcasted live from Crocus City Hall in Moscow with a Spanish simulcast on Telemundo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?