Miss Universe 2013 Performers Unveiled Featuring Panic! At The Disco, EMIN
By Tarun Mazumdar | October 18, 2013 4:56 PM EST
The day Nov. 9 is when the most beautiful girls or angels as you may say descend on Moscow's Crocus City Hall in Moscow in Russia. Music will be the best way to celebrate their gathering under one roof. EMIN and Grammy-nominated American rockers Panic! At The Disco will make the audience and billions of TV viewers groove to their tunes.
EMIN is the poster boy in Russia for his enchanting numbers. He was the star of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest (which had a live viewing audience of whopping 150 million!). With the announcement of him being one of the artists to perform at Miss Universe 2013, his music will reach billions across the globe. He is currently promoting "Amor" the first single from his forthcoming album.
EMIN's association with Miss Universe is not new, he featured Miss Universe Olivia Culpo in the music video of "Amor" (Watch the video below). The video was shot in Los Angeles.
— Olivia Culpo (@MissUniverse) October 17, 2013
EMIN was born in Baku and when he was three, he and his family moved to Moscow. He studied in Europe and this experience opened his mind to the world. He released his debut album "Still" in 2006 that sold 70,000 copies in Russia and 30,000 copies in CIS countries in the first six months. EMIN's other albums are "Incredible" (2007), "Obsession" (2008), " Devotion" (2009), "Wonder" (2011) and "The Thunder" (2012).
Apart from EMIN, Panic! At The Disco will rock the Miss Universe 2013 stage with their pumpy tracks like "Miss Jackson." The band was formed in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada comprising of current members, namely Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes. The band released their fourth studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare To Die," which became an instant success. The lead single "Miss Jackson" featuring LOLO debuted at the ninth position in iTunes Top Singles Chart.
The electrifying performances by these two outfits, Panic! At The Disco and EMIN, at Miss Universe 2013 will be broadcasted live from Crocus City Hall in Moscow with a Spanish simulcast on Telemundo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]