Miss Universe 2013 Performers Unveiled Featuring Panic! At The Disco, EMIN
By Tarun Mazumdar | October 18, 2013 4:56 PM EST
The day Nov. 9 is when the most beautiful girls or angels as you may say descend on Moscow's Crocus City Hall in Moscow in Russia. Music will be the best way to celebrate their gathering under one roof. EMIN and Grammy-nominated American rockers Panic! At The Disco will make the audience and billions of TV viewers groove to their tunes.
EMIN is the poster boy in Russia for his enchanting numbers. He was the star of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest (which had a live viewing audience of whopping 150 million!). With the announcement of him being one of the artists to perform at Miss Universe 2013, his music will reach billions across the globe. He is currently promoting "Amor" the first single from his forthcoming album.
EMIN's association with Miss Universe is not new, he featured Miss Universe Olivia Culpo in the music video of "Amor" (Watch the video below). The video was shot in Los Angeles.
— Olivia Culpo (@MissUniverse) October 17, 2013
EMIN was born in Baku and when he was three, he and his family moved to Moscow. He studied in Europe and this experience opened his mind to the world. He released his debut album "Still" in 2006 that sold 70,000 copies in Russia and 30,000 copies in CIS countries in the first six months. EMIN's other albums are "Incredible" (2007), "Obsession" (2008), " Devotion" (2009), "Wonder" (2011) and "The Thunder" (2012).
Apart from EMIN, Panic! At The Disco will rock the Miss Universe 2013 stage with their pumpy tracks like "Miss Jackson." The band was formed in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada comprising of current members, namely Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes. The band released their fourth studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare To Die," which became an instant success. The lead single "Miss Jackson" featuring LOLO debuted at the ninth position in iTunes Top Singles Chart.
The electrifying performances by these two outfits, Panic! At The Disco and EMIN, at Miss Universe 2013 will be broadcasted live from Crocus City Hall in Moscow with a Spanish simulcast on Telemundo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia