Miss Universe 2013 Performers Unveiled Featuring Panic! At The Disco, EMIN
By Tarun Mazumdar | October 18, 2013 4:56 PM EST
The day Nov. 9 is when the most beautiful girls or angels as you may say descend on Moscow's Crocus City Hall in Moscow in Russia. Music will be the best way to celebrate their gathering under one roof. EMIN and Grammy-nominated American rockers Panic! At The Disco will make the audience and billions of TV viewers groove to their tunes.
EMIN is the poster boy in Russia for his enchanting numbers. He was the star of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest (which had a live viewing audience of whopping 150 million!). With the announcement of him being one of the artists to perform at Miss Universe 2013, his music will reach billions across the globe. He is currently promoting "Amor" the first single from his forthcoming album.
EMIN's association with Miss Universe is not new, he featured Miss Universe Olivia Culpo in the music video of "Amor" (Watch the video below). The video was shot in Los Angeles.
— Olivia Culpo (@MissUniverse) October 17, 2013
EMIN was born in Baku and when he was three, he and his family moved to Moscow. He studied in Europe and this experience opened his mind to the world. He released his debut album "Still" in 2006 that sold 70,000 copies in Russia and 30,000 copies in CIS countries in the first six months. EMIN's other albums are "Incredible" (2007), "Obsession" (2008), " Devotion" (2009), "Wonder" (2011) and "The Thunder" (2012).
Apart from EMIN, Panic! At The Disco will rock the Miss Universe 2013 stage with their pumpy tracks like "Miss Jackson." The band was formed in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada comprising of current members, namely Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes. The band released their fourth studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare To Die," which became an instant success. The lead single "Miss Jackson" featuring LOLO debuted at the ninth position in iTunes Top Singles Chart.
The electrifying performances by these two outfits, Panic! At The Disco and EMIN, at Miss Universe 2013 will be broadcasted live from Crocus City Hall in Moscow with a Spanish simulcast on Telemundo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS