Kate Hudson Reveals Dos and Don’ts of Losing Weight and Staying Fit to ‘Shape’ Magazine
By jaskiran kaur | October 18, 2013 3:46 PM EST
The "Bride Wars" actress and the mother of two, Kate Hudson has adorned the cover of "Shape" Magazine. Posing for the Nov. issue the gorgeous actress has revealed some dos and don'ts of losing weight and staying fit.
In her recent interview with "Shape" magazine she gives out her secrets to stay fit and retain the flat and superbly toned stomach.
She looks fabulous on the cover wearing a teeny pink sports bra and black biker shorts.
She as disclosed some of her mistaken food habits while she was trying to lose weight. Read on to find what is the right way to lose weight and stay fit according to Kate Hudson.
Kate Hudson has disclosed that her incredibly toned body is the result of stringent Pilates' regime. They keep her fit and well in shape. She has been practicing this regime for about 15 years now. And it definitely shows on her.
Also, her fitness approach includes her favorite activity, that is dance. She prefers to incorporate dance routine in her fitness regimen.
She has also sought assistance from the "Dancing With the Stars" professional, Derek Hough to help her in her dancing routine.
She has revealed her stringent workout routine is something that she follows so strictly to feel great and to look great. "I work out to feel great but also to look great," she says. "There's no way a woman gets up to work out at 6:30 a.m. just for the mood boost. She wants to fit into her jeans and look fantastic too," told Kate Hudson.
Her secret to her fitness is her zeal and dedication. She has confessed that she carries a jump rope in her bags. This is, so that she doesn't miss out on her workout. She said that she would jump the rope as and when she finds time. Her key to fitness is devoting her free time to exercise and follow it diligently.
But it is not just exercising. The secret is counting your calories too. She also disclosed that for a long time she was following the wrong food habits when she wanted to lose weight. She was eating raw food but consuming some 3500 calories did no good to her. So she suggests that the most important part is to count calories.
"I remember a few years ago I needed to lose some weight but just couldn't drop these 15 pounds," she says. "Turns out I was eating about 3,500 calories a day because I was constantly snacking on cashews! I don't care how many people say it's a "good fat," that really got me," explained Kate Hudson.
So, now that you know the dos and don'ts of losing weight and staying fit as revealed by "Bride Wars" actress Kate Hudson, it's time for you to chalk out a routine as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Australia to Host Human Tests for New Brain Tumour Treatment
- Medical Marijuana Ads In Canada Facing Crackdown: Health Canada Issues Warning Letters To 20 Licensed Producers
- Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response In Early Tests; Australia Lifts Travel Ban on Congo
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives El Cajon Man With Viral Weight Loss Video Ford Mustang
- Viral 'Do They Know Its Christmas?' Video With Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Sam Smith Raises $1.5 Million For Ebola In Minutes
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones