True Love Reigns: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Will Eventually Get Back Together
By ambika thakur | October 17, 2013 4:24 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be split but still their love story is as enthralling as their 'Twilight' relationship. And we're not the only ones who think they make the ideal couple. Catherine Hardwicke, the director who cast them together in "Twilight," revealed that she was mesmerized by the "electric" chemistry Rob and Kristen had from the moment they first met.
Robert and Kristen have had the most epic romance on-screen and off so it's hard to imagine anyone else playing Edward and Bella in the "Twilight" saga but irony is that it could not stand the test of time as in the movie . But it turns out Rob actually had to compete for his career-making role - and it was his chemistry with Kristen that sealed the deal. Catherine says:
"I thought Kristen was just amazing in Into the Wild. When I read the novel Twilight, I kept picturing her in that scene, where she's sitting in the trailer, hoping to seduce Emile Hirsch. Her yearning was palpable, real, and intense. I thought, "This girl would be wonderful." So Summit flew me out to Pittsburgh, where she was shooting Adventureland. We took an actor with us and improvised a lot of scenes. To find Edward was tricky, because how he was written, he was perfect, with these cheekbones, and he was also wise beyond his years. We whittled it down from hundreds of actors to four. I'd only talked to Rob on the phone when he was much younger. He flew out on his own dime and stayed on his agent's couch. The four actors came over to my house and we workshopped all the "chemistry" scenes. With Rob and Kristen, it was apparent that those two just connected and had a magnetism for each other that was electric, right there on the spot," said Catherine Hardwicke in an interview with hollywoodlife.com
With that kind of chemistry, unsurprisingly Rob and Kristen quickly fell head over heels in love.Let us take a look at what Robert and Kristen had said about each other.
Kristen on Rob
"I think he's really handsome."
"When I looked at Robert, it was like I could look into his heart, and he could do the same. That's how I describe the chemistry between us."
Rob on Kristen
"She wears her heart on her sleeve in a way that I don't really think I've met another actress who does."
"It would have been a lot harder if we didn't get on, mainly because we spent so much time together. From the first day I met her, there was energy. A lot of people get famous and they lose their mind. You can just tell with Kristen that she's the total opposite. It's really, really hard to find someone like that," reports www.fanpop.com
Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Give Their Love Another Try?
Even though Pattinson has been romantically linked to Dylan Penn, he still has feelings for Kristen.
"Rob is clearly not over Kristen. When he saw a recent photograph of Kristen, he smiled and said she was wearing his baseball hat. It's just so obvious," "He will ask about her, but really nonchalantly because he doesn't want anyone to know he still has strong feelings for her. Rob still loves Kristen," says a friend of Rob's to HollywoodLife.com
Rob is ready to use the dogs he adopted with Kristen Bear and Bernie as an excuse to set up a "playdate" to meet her, "Rob is clearly not over Kristen, Robert still misses Kristen," explained the source.
Kristen hasn't dated anyone else since both split. Kristen is already convinced that the love she had with Rob, "was one of a kind...and can never, ever be replaced."
"She finds comfort in knowing that what they shared was the best thing that ever happened to her," says a friend of KStew's to Hollywoodlife.com .
Should Robert Pattinson give Kristen Stewart and their unparalleled love story a second chance to go ahead?
Watch Robert pattinson & Kristen Stewart - Love Story in gthe videos below:
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election