Maxim Hot 100 List: Tony Abbott Daughters Land at No.11
By Athena Yenko | October 17, 2013 10:59 AM EST
Tony Abbott's daughters - Louise, Bridget and Frances - made it to the 11th spot for Maxim Hot 100 list.
"The requirements for making the list vary and cover many aspects including career achievements, their 'cool' factor, how they've faired in the last 12 months and whether or not our parents would like her. Oh, and they have to be Australian, of course," as explained by Maxim Australia Editor Santi Pintado.
Louise, Bridget and Frances' personalities made them even hotter; they should have landed on a higher spot.
Bridget, 20, for instance, is a student of radiology and had just finished a volunteer work at a Cambodian orphanage.
Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank was quoted saying that the Tony Abbott daughters are the best icons to be tapped for a successful marketing opportunity.
"They are young, they are pretty and they have great bodies and they certainly get a whole lot of media attention."
In fact, big names in the fashion industry had been tapping these girls to wear their clothing lines.
Bridget said that she and her sisters were having a hard time turning these designers down, but at the same time, they were also having difficulty to always find the opportunity to wear their lines."When people say, "oh we would love you to wear something of ours," if we don't have an opportunity to wear it you feel bad. You don't want to be ungrateful and unappreciative but it is so hard to keep on top of it," Bridget told Confidential.
The Tony Abbott daughters had been wearing Toni Matacevski, Nicola Finetti, Willow and Manning and Cartel since they where round and about after their father won the election.
But they admitted playing favourites to designer Johnny Schembri. "Last year we wore him to the races... ever since then we have been in touch with him," Bridget added.
Meanwhile, here's the top ten that made it to the Maxim 100 List.
1. Jennifer Hawkins
2. Samara Weaving
3. Delta Goodrem
4. Miranda Kerr
5. Havana Brown
6. Jessica Gomes
7. Lauryn Eagle
8. Yvonne Strahovski
9. Ellie Gonsalves
10. Sally Fitzgibbons
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers