Maxim Hot 100 List: Tony Abbott Daughters Land at No.11
By Athena Yenko | October 17, 2013 10:59 AM EST
Tony Abbott's daughters - Louise, Bridget and Frances - made it to the 11th spot for Maxim Hot 100 list.
"The requirements for making the list vary and cover many aspects including career achievements, their 'cool' factor, how they've faired in the last 12 months and whether or not our parents would like her. Oh, and they have to be Australian, of course," as explained by Maxim Australia Editor Santi Pintado.
Louise, Bridget and Frances' personalities made them even hotter; they should have landed on a higher spot.
Bridget, 20, for instance, is a student of radiology and had just finished a volunteer work at a Cambodian orphanage.
Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank was quoted saying that the Tony Abbott daughters are the best icons to be tapped for a successful marketing opportunity.
"They are young, they are pretty and they have great bodies and they certainly get a whole lot of media attention."
In fact, big names in the fashion industry had been tapping these girls to wear their clothing lines.
Bridget said that she and her sisters were having a hard time turning these designers down, but at the same time, they were also having difficulty to always find the opportunity to wear their lines."When people say, "oh we would love you to wear something of ours," if we don't have an opportunity to wear it you feel bad. You don't want to be ungrateful and unappreciative but it is so hard to keep on top of it," Bridget told Confidential.
The Tony Abbott daughters had been wearing Toni Matacevski, Nicola Finetti, Willow and Manning and Cartel since they where round and about after their father won the election.
But they admitted playing favourites to designer Johnny Schembri. "Last year we wore him to the races... ever since then we have been in touch with him," Bridget added.
Meanwhile, here's the top ten that made it to the Maxim 100 List.
1. Jennifer Hawkins
2. Samara Weaving
3. Delta Goodrem
4. Miranda Kerr
5. Havana Brown
6. Jessica Gomes
7. Lauryn Eagle
8. Yvonne Strahovski
9. Ellie Gonsalves
10. Sally Fitzgibbons
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone