UFO and Aliens: List of Alleged Alien Species and What They Want From Us
By Sigrid Salucop | October 16, 2013 6:37 PM EST
UFO sightings lead to many questions -one of the most intriguing being - what do they want from us? The first stumbling block, according to ufologist Dr. Steven Greer of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, is getting past wondering if extraterrestrial life exists.
The Space Brothers
There are different types of Space Brothers - the Pleiadians, the Lyrans, and the Sirians.Based on "Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind: Alien Abduction, UFOs" and the Conference at M.I.T. Knopf in 1995, Space Brothers are human-like creatures who are "affectionate and all-knowing."
What They Want: Alleged contactees of mankind's Space Brothers such as George Adamski say that this particular alien species are protecting mankind from Reptilians and allegedly want humans to ascend to the dimension they have ascended to.
British writer David Icke describes Reptilians as "tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system." Described by 1950s Pleiadian contactees as "evil", Reptilians are associated with abductions.
An article from the Los Angeles Times in the year 1934 may have been the origin of the Reptilian stories, according to Bryan Dunning of "Support Your Local Reptoid: What started the conspiracy theory that reptilian beings control our government?"
The 1934 article reported that subterranean labyrinths found beneath the city of Los Angeles by a geophysical mining engineer. The geophysical mining engineer who found it claimed that it was an underground city built by Reptilians to escape catastrophes on Earth that happened 5, 000 years ago.
What They Want: Based on David Icke's claims, the Reptilians allegedly want to take Earth back and are behind a conspiracy against mankind.
The Roswell Greys
In 1961, Barney and Betty Hill said that they were abducted by Grey aliens. The term Grey, at the time, was not yet in use but based on their descriptions of the 'aliens', they allegedly fall in the Grey category. Look Magazine published "Interrupted Journey" in 1966 detailing the American couple's account.
According to the Disclosure Project and based on the research of Dr. Steven Greer, Greys have been working with the U.S. government since the Roswell crash in 1947.
What They Want: Conspiracy theorists believe that Greys work for the Reptilians. Ufologists, on the other hand, say that they abduct humans to acquire genetic samples that can help them save their species from extinction.
On September 12, 1952, at 7:15 PM, brothers Edward and Fred May, 13 and 12 respectively, were near a farm with their friend Tommy Hyer, 10. The three reportedly saw a UFO.
A National Guardsman who heard the boys' story that night went to the farm to locate what the three boys saw. The West Virginia National Guardsman Gene Lemon and two other boys allegedly found a pulsating ball of fire near where the crash happened.
A being described as 10 feet tall and green was seen in Flatwoods, Braxton County, West Virginia before the alleged UFO crash, witnesses say. The sighting of the 'alien' was mentioned in "The Braxton County Monster: The Cover-Up of the Flatwoods Monster Revealed" by Frank Feschino.
What They Want: There is no data or testimony that mentions what these alien species want.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales