‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Preview/Spoilers: Ep. 5: ‘The Workplace Proximity’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 16, 2013 6:22 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" is in its seventh season and it still has a high viewership rate, and thus it is no wonder that it commands a whopping amount of $326,260 per 30 sec commercial spot. The fifth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is called "The Workplace Proximity" and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is going to have a problem with Amy (Mayim Bialik) when she takes a job at Caltech. Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) are also going to have a tiff because of the working at the same place issue.
Amy is coming to Sheldon's University to conduct behaviour experiments on monkeys. It looks like at first Sheldon denies that both Amy and he being at the same work place bothers him, but later, it starts affecting him. Sheldon is Sheldon like when it comes to dealing with the new changed situation. Howard and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) are expected to role a play to make Sheldon realise that Amy working at Caltech is not a good idea.
Sheldon is likely to end-up creating a rift between Bernadette and Howard by telling her that Howard would not like to work with her. It looks like a perfect case of my relationship is having troubles and yours should face the same fate. Bernadette is going to send Howard out of the house and he is going to land up on Raj's couch.
Amy is going to keep a professional distance from Sheldon but Sheldon isn't the kind who can be ignored. He is going to embarrass her in front of her colleague in a cafeteria by talking about their hand holding, boy and girl relationship. Things are likely to get worse between Sheldon and Amy when he calls Amy the weird one between the two after they both confess that they like, each other.
At the Cheesecake Factor, Amy, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Bernadette are going to have some girls time out and vent out about the boys in their lives. It looks like another fun episode.
"Sheldon must decide how much "Amy time" is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj's couch after a fight with Bernadette, on The Big Bang Theory," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 5, "The Workplace Proximity" released by CBS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced