‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Preview/Spoilers: Ep. 5: ‘The Workplace Proximity’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 16, 2013 6:22 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" is in its seventh season and it still has a high viewership rate, and thus it is no wonder that it commands a whopping amount of $326,260 per 30 sec commercial spot. The fifth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is called "The Workplace Proximity" and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is going to have a problem with Amy (Mayim Bialik) when she takes a job at Caltech. Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) are also going to have a tiff because of the working at the same place issue.
Amy is coming to Sheldon's University to conduct behaviour experiments on monkeys. It looks like at first Sheldon denies that both Amy and he being at the same work place bothers him, but later, it starts affecting him. Sheldon is Sheldon like when it comes to dealing with the new changed situation. Howard and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) are expected to role a play to make Sheldon realise that Amy working at Caltech is not a good idea.
Sheldon is likely to end-up creating a rift between Bernadette and Howard by telling her that Howard would not like to work with her. It looks like a perfect case of my relationship is having troubles and yours should face the same fate. Bernadette is going to send Howard out of the house and he is going to land up on Raj's couch.
Amy is going to keep a professional distance from Sheldon but Sheldon isn't the kind who can be ignored. He is going to embarrass her in front of her colleague in a cafeteria by talking about their hand holding, boy and girl relationship. Things are likely to get worse between Sheldon and Amy when he calls Amy the weird one between the two after they both confess that they like, each other.
At the Cheesecake Factor, Amy, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Bernadette are going to have some girls time out and vent out about the boys in their lives. It looks like another fun episode.
"Sheldon must decide how much "Amy time" is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj's couch after a fight with Bernadette, on The Big Bang Theory," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 5, "The Workplace Proximity" released by CBS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’