‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Preview/Spoilers: Ep. 5: ‘The Workplace Proximity’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 16, 2013 6:22 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" is in its seventh season and it still has a high viewership rate, and thus it is no wonder that it commands a whopping amount of $326,260 per 30 sec commercial spot. The fifth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is called "The Workplace Proximity" and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is going to have a problem with Amy (Mayim Bialik) when she takes a job at Caltech. Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) are also going to have a tiff because of the working at the same place issue.
Amy is coming to Sheldon's University to conduct behaviour experiments on monkeys. It looks like at first Sheldon denies that both Amy and he being at the same work place bothers him, but later, it starts affecting him. Sheldon is Sheldon like when it comes to dealing with the new changed situation. Howard and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) are expected to role a play to make Sheldon realise that Amy working at Caltech is not a good idea.
Sheldon is likely to end-up creating a rift between Bernadette and Howard by telling her that Howard would not like to work with her. It looks like a perfect case of my relationship is having troubles and yours should face the same fate. Bernadette is going to send Howard out of the house and he is going to land up on Raj's couch.
Amy is going to keep a professional distance from Sheldon but Sheldon isn't the kind who can be ignored. He is going to embarrass her in front of her colleague in a cafeteria by talking about their hand holding, boy and girl relationship. Things are likely to get worse between Sheldon and Amy when he calls Amy the weird one between the two after they both confess that they like, each other.
At the Cheesecake Factor, Amy, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Bernadette are going to have some girls time out and vent out about the boys in their lives. It looks like another fun episode.
"Sheldon must decide how much "Amy time" is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj's couch after a fight with Bernadette, on The Big Bang Theory," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 5, "The Workplace Proximity" released by CBS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools