‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Preview/Spoilers: Ep. 5: ‘The Workplace Proximity’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 16, 2013 6:22 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" is in its seventh season and it still has a high viewership rate, and thus it is no wonder that it commands a whopping amount of $326,260 per 30 sec commercial spot. The fifth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is called "The Workplace Proximity" and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is going to have a problem with Amy (Mayim Bialik) when she takes a job at Caltech. Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) are also going to have a tiff because of the working at the same place issue.
Amy is coming to Sheldon's University to conduct behaviour experiments on monkeys. It looks like at first Sheldon denies that both Amy and he being at the same work place bothers him, but later, it starts affecting him. Sheldon is Sheldon like when it comes to dealing with the new changed situation. Howard and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) are expected to role a play to make Sheldon realise that Amy working at Caltech is not a good idea.
Sheldon is likely to end-up creating a rift between Bernadette and Howard by telling her that Howard would not like to work with her. It looks like a perfect case of my relationship is having troubles and yours should face the same fate. Bernadette is going to send Howard out of the house and he is going to land up on Raj's couch.
Amy is going to keep a professional distance from Sheldon but Sheldon isn't the kind who can be ignored. He is going to embarrass her in front of her colleague in a cafeteria by talking about their hand holding, boy and girl relationship. Things are likely to get worse between Sheldon and Amy when he calls Amy the weird one between the two after they both confess that they like, each other.
At the Cheesecake Factor, Amy, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Bernadette are going to have some girls time out and vent out about the boys in their lives. It looks like another fun episode.
"Sheldon must decide how much "Amy time" is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj's couch after a fight with Bernadette, on The Big Bang Theory," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 5, "The Workplace Proximity" released by CBS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List