‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Preview/Spoilers: Ep. 5: ‘The Workplace Proximity’
By Anshu Shrivastava | October 16, 2013 6:22 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" is in its seventh season and it still has a high viewership rate, and thus it is no wonder that it commands a whopping amount of $326,260 per 30 sec commercial spot. The fifth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is called "The Workplace Proximity" and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is going to have a problem with Amy (Mayim Bialik) when she takes a job at Caltech. Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) are also going to have a tiff because of the working at the same place issue.
Amy is coming to Sheldon's University to conduct behaviour experiments on monkeys. It looks like at first Sheldon denies that both Amy and he being at the same work place bothers him, but later, it starts affecting him. Sheldon is Sheldon like when it comes to dealing with the new changed situation. Howard and Raj (Kunal Nayyar) are expected to role a play to make Sheldon realise that Amy working at Caltech is not a good idea.
Sheldon is likely to end-up creating a rift between Bernadette and Howard by telling her that Howard would not like to work with her. It looks like a perfect case of my relationship is having troubles and yours should face the same fate. Bernadette is going to send Howard out of the house and he is going to land up on Raj's couch.
Amy is going to keep a professional distance from Sheldon but Sheldon isn't the kind who can be ignored. He is going to embarrass her in front of her colleague in a cafeteria by talking about their hand holding, boy and girl relationship. Things are likely to get worse between Sheldon and Amy when he calls Amy the weird one between the two after they both confess that they like, each other.
At the Cheesecake Factor, Amy, Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Bernadette are going to have some girls time out and vent out about the boys in their lives. It looks like another fun episode.
"Sheldon must decide how much "Amy time" is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj's couch after a fight with Bernadette, on The Big Bang Theory," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 5, "The Workplace Proximity" released by CBS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped