October 16, 2013 3:06 PM EST
Miss Universe 2013: The Prettiest Blonde Beauties Participating In The Competition [SEE PHOTOS]
Blonde women have been desired by men since the ancient times. Marilyn Monroe, Madonna and many other blondes have been synonymous with most beautiful women of all the times.
Miss Universe 2013 competition, which is round the corner, has many blonde beauty queens from various countries and it's really difficult to pick who is the prettiest of all. Have a look at each one of them.
1. Miss Austria 2013: Doris Hofmann represents Austria and she is the most striking blonde in the pageant. She loves to play piano, is a fitness freak and has lots of friends. Her hobbies include meeting friends, watching movies, cooking and horseback riding. This blonde beauty loves to gorge on her native dish wiener schnitzel. Another interesting fact about her is that she played the piano for eight years and has also worked on a BMW assembly line.
2. Miss Belgium 2013: Noémie Happart is currently studying medicine and psychology at the University of Liège and is far away from the typical image of blondes. The 20-year-old beauty is a fitness freak, loves philanthropy and has mastered a number of dance arts including jazz, hip-hop and salsa. This beautiful contestant also served as a host on the Belgian television show, "Au Coeur d'Hollywood."
3. Miss Finland 2013: Lotta Hintsa represents Finland at the Miss Universe 2013 contest. She too is a fitness freak and loves to do pilates, yoga, boxing and cheerleading. This blonde plays the flute too and is a daughter of a Formula 1 race car driver. She attended the Jyvaskyla School of Business and Economics in Finland. She has also ran a marathon on a five-minute's notice and worked on the famous Lewis Hamilton's Formula 1-car!
4. Miss Netherlands 2013: Stephanie Tency represents Netherlands at the Miss Universe completion and this brainy blonde is currently a student at Academie Vogue in Amsterdam. She is also a model and actress and is a sports person in true spirit. The blonde beauty loves water sports like sailing, surfing and wake boarding, and has been trained in horseback riding and ice skating for the past 12 years. This 22-year-old is American, Indonesian, Armenian and German and has been competing in horseback riding and ice skating on a professional level for nearly 12 years.
5. Miss Slovak Republic 2013: Jeanette Borhyová is an economics and business student at Pan-European University and this blonde loves snowboarding, dance, piano and listening to Linkin Park while she drives. She too is a sports person and played volleyball for six years, but had to quit because of continuous ankle injuries.
6. Miss Slovenia 2013: Nina Đurđević studies medicine at the University of Maribor in Slovenia and aspires to become a microsurgeon. But don't mistake her for a geek as this 22-year-old beauty payed the violin for the Symphonic Orchestra of Austria for two years and has been practicing hip-hop dance and the electric boogie for almost a decade. So what keeps her looking so sexy and young? Rubbing pure olive oil on her skin to keep it soft and moist, Nina says.
7. Miss Switzerland 2013: Dominique Rinerknecht is the most unique and prettiest of all the blondes. What makes her different from other is her short hairstyle which resembles Miley Cyrus! Her accomplishments are earning her bachelor's degree in communications and she has also played piano for 13 years! In addition to playing a musical instrument, Dominique is also trained in Hip-Hop, Street and Jazz dance.
8. Miss Sweden 2013: Alexandra Friberg represents Sweden in Miss Universe 2013 contest and has graduated from Art and Design school this past summer. In her spare time, Alexandra enjoys painting and photography. She aspires to going skydiving! This blonde is also a licensed scuba diver who can dive down to 20 meters.
Take a look at each of the multi-talented, versatile and gorgeous looking blondes in the pictures and let us know who stands the maximum chance of winning at the Miss Universe 2013 competition, which is slated to take place in the Russian capital of Moscow on November 9.