Miley Cyrus 'Definitely Dating' Rolling Stone Magazine Heir Theo Wenner
By nidhi tewari | October 16, 2013 1:35 PM EST
Move over Liam Hemsworth, Miley has a new man in life and is completely in lust with him, it has been reported. The 20-year-old reportedly dating Rolling Stone magazine heir Theo Wenner and the pair is currently keeping their romance under wraps as Miley has just been out of a relationship.
According to Hollywood Life, the "Wrecking Ball" is so involved with the Rolling Stone' photographer Theo that she reportedly left her "Saturday Night Party" after party early on Oct. 5 to meet up with him and was seen texting him throughout the show.
"I wanna see you too," she types at around 2:49 am. "Should you have your drink-y I'll get this done and come see you."
"That sounds like a good plan-y," he writes back.
"What time ya thinking you'll be home-y?," Miley asks.
The video of their late-night text messages was shot in a Manhattan restaurant where Miley sat with her back to the window.
The ex-Hannah Montana singer reportedly met 26-year-old Theo during the photo shoot for the cover of Rolling Stone, where Miley appears topless. Theo, who is a former model, was earlier famously dating 36-year-old Liv Tyler in 2011 despite their age gap. Looks like Miley's new guy has a habit of falling for his subjects as Liv Tyler too posed for the Rolling Stone Magazine cover in 2011.
Theo has earlier shot with Robert Pattinson, Ke$ha, MGMT, and Corinne Bailey Rae, other than Miley Cyrus.
According to Radar that the recently single Cyrus "communicates with Wenner several times a day and says the pair are dating, albeit casually."
Miley claimed to being "obsessed with being single" on the recent Ellen DeGenres show. However, the "We Can't Stop" singer reportedly sneaked out to meet Theo on October 8 when she was throwing the party for the release of her new album "BANGERZ."
"She's definitely dating him," a source told the website.
"Miley talks about how hot Theo is and how nice he's been to her. She's definitely completely in lust with him," the source reveals.
"He didn't come to the release party, but she snuck out at one point and went and met him at The Plaza," the source added dishing out more information that Wenner also sent Miley a huge bunch of flowers on the release date of her album.
Wenner, who is also known as "New York playboy," is the son of Rolling Stone magazine owner and chief editor, Jann Wenner. Theo's father came out as gay and announced a relationship with fashion designer Matt Nye in 1995, after divorcing his wife. Theo started as an intern at the magazine before becoming a photographer for it.
Do you guys think Miley Cyrus and Theo Wenner will make a cute couple or would it be just a fling?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery