Former NFL Player Tim Tebow, Who is a Devout Christian and Notably a Virgin, Spotted Shirtless In a Beach in Hawaii, Still in a Pursuit for a New NFL Team After Being Let Go by the New England Patriots
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 16, 2013 12:08 PM EST
Tim Tebow, who last played for the National Football League (NFL) team New England Patriots, might be a free agent right now, but he seems to not care. Tebow was spotted shirtless in a beach in Hawaii, TMZ reported. He was joined by his sister and other members of his family.
Tebow is a devout Christian. He spent his early life living in the Philippines where he used to preach the Christian Gospel to school children. In the U.S., Tebow also shared his Christian faith in numerous schools. Tebow is also notably a virgin. He addressed the virginity issue when he was asked during an interview in 2009. His answer became subject matter to a great deal of discussions, subsequently.
Tebow started his career with the New England Patriots in June. He signed a two-year contract with no assured money. Roughly, after two and a half months, he was let go by the Patriots for the reason that the NFL teams have to cut down their roster to 53. If the quarterback's football expertise played a role in his departure from Patriots, we don't know, as there were some people who doubted Tebow's football expertise.
"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow said in a statement after he was cut from the Patriots.
It looks like he is being true to his words. As reported by Inquisitr, Tebow has apparently been offered numerous deals outside NFL but said no. Rock and roll legend Gene Simmons of KISS offered Tebow a contract to play in the Arena Football, but Tebow declined. Tebow was also offered to play for the USA Rugby and Canadian Football League (CFL), but he is still not interested. He was even offered $1 million to play for a couple of games in Russia and he also refused the offer.
We are eager to find out where Tim Tebow would spend his football career next. Will Tebow be taken again by the Patriots, or would he go with the Tamba Bay Buccaneers, the Jacksonville Jaguars, or perhaps the Cleveland Browns. What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date