Former NFL Player Tim Tebow, Who is a Devout Christian and Notably a Virgin, Spotted Shirtless In a Beach in Hawaii, Still in a Pursuit for a New NFL Team After Being Let Go by the New England Patriots
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 16, 2013 12:08 PM EST
Tim Tebow, who last played for the National Football League (NFL) team New England Patriots, might be a free agent right now, but he seems to not care. Tebow was spotted shirtless in a beach in Hawaii, TMZ reported. He was joined by his sister and other members of his family.
Tebow is a devout Christian. He spent his early life living in the Philippines where he used to preach the Christian Gospel to school children. In the U.S., Tebow also shared his Christian faith in numerous schools. Tebow is also notably a virgin. He addressed the virginity issue when he was asked during an interview in 2009. His answer became subject matter to a great deal of discussions, subsequently.
Tebow started his career with the New England Patriots in June. He signed a two-year contract with no assured money. Roughly, after two and a half months, he was let go by the Patriots for the reason that the NFL teams have to cut down their roster to 53. If the quarterback's football expertise played a role in his departure from Patriots, we don't know, as there were some people who doubted Tebow's football expertise.
"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow said in a statement after he was cut from the Patriots.
It looks like he is being true to his words. As reported by Inquisitr, Tebow has apparently been offered numerous deals outside NFL but said no. Rock and roll legend Gene Simmons of KISS offered Tebow a contract to play in the Arena Football, but Tebow declined. Tebow was also offered to play for the USA Rugby and Canadian Football League (CFL), but he is still not interested. He was even offered $1 million to play for a couple of games in Russia and he also refused the offer.
We are eager to find out where Tim Tebow would spend his football career next. Will Tebow be taken again by the Patriots, or would he go with the Tamba Bay Buccaneers, the Jacksonville Jaguars, or perhaps the Cleveland Browns. What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics