Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Push Back Wedding Date? [PHOTOS]
By jaskiran kaur | October 15, 2013 5:55 PM EST
One Direction star, Zayn Malik has caused worries to his fiancée, Little Mix starlet, Perrie Edwards. Edwards fears about the beau's marriage prospects, off lately.
Zayn Malik who has been keeping a tight schedule these days got engaged with the songstress earlier this year. Their marriage has been in talks and rumours about their marriage dates have been taking rounds every now and then.
But the actual date has not yet been confirmed. Instead, Edwards has also expressed her concern about the delay in the scheduling of the marriage. The beau seems unaware of their plans of marriage as of now.
A source close to Edwards has revealed about her worries over the issue. A friendly source revealed to "Daily Star" magazine that the One Direction star, Zayn Malik had had Edwards reassured about being his top most priority but she is now feeling differently.
The dates for the wedding have been twirling. The beau was earlier expected to be married by Christmas this year. But later, the dates were postponed to June next year. Now it is being said that the date is shifted further.
Edwards has worried to come between the band's plans and success but she is feeling lost as no plans of marriage can be foreseen.
"A new studio album is likely to be followed by a lengthy bout of global promotion. The last thing Perrie wants to do is come between Zayn and the band, but she's been left wondering when the wedding is going to happen and has told him he must make time for it," a source close to Edwards revealed.
The couple has not spent much of their time together since they got engaged. Their busy schedules and career building have kept them apart.
The inside source also told that Edwards is quite accepting of the fact that they can't be together all the time, especially when their careers are at an important juncture. But she also hoped that an engagement would end their distance.
"She's beginning to feel like the wedding plans are at the mercy of One Direction's diary," an insider revealed.
The One Direction star Zaynb Malik, is touring in Australia with his other band mates. Band's third album, Midnight Memories is set to release in Nov. 2013. Following which are great plans for the global promotion of the album.
The plans continue with their first stadium tour the "Where We Are Tour" in April, 2014.
According to the new update the band has already started working on their fourth album, expected to be released next year, Christmas time.
Looking at the schedule of the One Direction stars, Zayn Malik and others, Perrie Edwards' fears are not unreal. But it is said that Little Mix will soon be travelling to Australia. So, the reunion of the couple is in line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013