Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Push Back Wedding Date? [PHOTOS]
By jaskiran kaur | October 15, 2013 5:55 PM EST
One Direction star, Zayn Malik has caused worries to his fiancée, Little Mix starlet, Perrie Edwards. Edwards fears about the beau's marriage prospects, off lately.
Zayn Malik who has been keeping a tight schedule these days got engaged with the songstress earlier this year. Their marriage has been in talks and rumours about their marriage dates have been taking rounds every now and then.
But the actual date has not yet been confirmed. Instead, Edwards has also expressed her concern about the delay in the scheduling of the marriage. The beau seems unaware of their plans of marriage as of now.
A source close to Edwards has revealed about her worries over the issue. A friendly source revealed to "Daily Star" magazine that the One Direction star, Zayn Malik had had Edwards reassured about being his top most priority but she is now feeling differently.
The dates for the wedding have been twirling. The beau was earlier expected to be married by Christmas this year. But later, the dates were postponed to June next year. Now it is being said that the date is shifted further.
Edwards has worried to come between the band's plans and success but she is feeling lost as no plans of marriage can be foreseen.
"A new studio album is likely to be followed by a lengthy bout of global promotion. The last thing Perrie wants to do is come between Zayn and the band, but she's been left wondering when the wedding is going to happen and has told him he must make time for it," a source close to Edwards revealed.
The couple has not spent much of their time together since they got engaged. Their busy schedules and career building have kept them apart.
The inside source also told that Edwards is quite accepting of the fact that they can't be together all the time, especially when their careers are at an important juncture. But she also hoped that an engagement would end their distance.
"She's beginning to feel like the wedding plans are at the mercy of One Direction's diary," an insider revealed.
The One Direction star Zaynb Malik, is touring in Australia with his other band mates. Band's third album, Midnight Memories is set to release in Nov. 2013. Following which are great plans for the global promotion of the album.
The plans continue with their first stadium tour the "Where We Are Tour" in April, 2014.
According to the new update the band has already started working on their fourth album, expected to be released next year, Christmas time.
Looking at the schedule of the One Direction stars, Zayn Malik and others, Perrie Edwards' fears are not unreal. But it is said that Little Mix will soon be travelling to Australia. So, the reunion of the couple is in line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu