A model and beauty queen, Carolina Brid is Panama's bet for the 62nd Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow, Russia on November 9. A winner of the Miss Tourism Panama 2011, Miss Metropolitan International 2011 and Miss Panama 2013; the 23-year-old beauty queen is a force to reckon with in this year's most prestigious beauty pageant.
Born and raised in Panama City, Brid is a currently studying Mass Media at Santa Maria La Antigua Catholic School (USMA) and speaks Spanish, English and Italian. Proud of her Italian heritage, Miss Panama is a tough contender with her towering height of 5'11" with lithe and statuesque body structure.
So to get to know more about Miss Panama Carolina Brid, here are some fun facts about her.
1. Carolina used to be bullied growing up. Her experience taught her to be strong against adversaries and used it to inspire other people. The guy who used to bully her in high school is now her boyfriend. Now that what we call, conquering out adversaries.
2. She is trained in Taekwondo and used to play to national basketball team in Panama City. She started playing basketball when she was in high school in Enrino Fermin Italian High School.
3. One of her best beauty tips is swallowing a whole garlic clove every morning before breakfast. She also puts honey and avocado in her hair once a week and her organic way to keep it healthy.
4. Growing up, she once stuffed her bra during physical education and was embarrassed when it feel out when she was running. Even today she still get teased about it.
5. Her all-time favourite Miss Universe is Miss Universe 1997 Brooke Mahealani, for her unique beauty and spontaneity.
6. She is convinced that everything in life happens for a purpose and believing it is her mantra.
7. When asked who she think the sexiest man alive, she answers, Channing Tatum.
8. To fulfil her role as Miss Panama, Carolina has to drop her last college semester and dedicate her time in preparing for the Miss Universe pageant in Russia.
9. Her favourite place in Panama is the San Blas' Archipelago, a paradise formed by 365 little islands that come with incredible seascape, colourful reefs and crystal clear water.
10.She likes to hang out with friends and loves to travel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- KamaSutra Miss Maxim 2014 Grand Finale: Swapnila Gupta Wins Title; Models Walk the Ramp [PHOTOS]
- Paul Walker On Parkour, Stalkers, Sea Life, And Sharks [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]
- Paul Walker Death: Antonio Holmes Eyewitness the Porsche Burst Into Flames [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]
- A Tribute To Great Actor Paul Walker: Best Quotes From 'Fast And Furious' Films [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]