Watch Online NFL Monday Night Football – Indianapolis Colts vs. San Diego Chargers Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 15, 2013 10:31 AM EST
The Indianapolis Colts are on a three-game winning streak and look to continue their run when they visit the San Diego Chargers, who have yet to find their consistency this 2013 NFL regular season.
After splitting their first two games, the Colts have racked up three straight convincing wins versus the San Francisco 49ers (27-7), Jacksonville Jaguars (37-3) and Seattle Seahawks (34-28) and two of those three games have come against quality NFC teams.
Indianapolis’ success can be credited to quarterback Andrew Luck’s steady play-- 62.2 per cent completion, 9 touchdowns and 2 interceptions this season—and steadier run game (4th overall in the NFL at 142.0 yards per game). They are also one of the top teams in containing the passing game of their opponents, limiting them to 201.4 passing yards per game (5th best in the league).
Despite the up-and-down campaign so far, the Chargers own the third-best passing game in the league, averaging 311.2 yards per game on the air. They have to improve on their rush game (21st) and overall defense (27th and 23rd in passing and rushing defense, respectively).
The Chargers have alternated losses and wins for a 2-3 record this season.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Indianapolis Colts Trends
- Colts are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games
- Colts are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games vs. teams with losing records
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road vs. teams with losing records at home
- Colts are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games on MNF
- Colts are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after an ATS win
San Diego Chargers Trends
- Chargers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- Chargers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after an ATS loss
- Chargers are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Chargers are 0-6 ATS in their last games at home vs. teams with a winning record on the road
- Chargers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games in October
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’