October 15, 2013 4:30 AM EST
Revenge Season 3 ‘Confession’ Men: Barry Sloane, Nick Wechsler Suit Up; Justin Hartley Tan and Gorgeus But -- [SPOILERS]
Revenge Season 3, Episode 3 ("Confession") gathers the lovely men and women in the Hamptons to a housewarming party. Barry Sloane and Nick Wechsler suit up for the occasion, with "shocking" dates in tow. Meanwhile, Justin Hartley fans get another glimpse of his toned, tanned abs. But a layer of his character disappoints some girls.
Spoiler Alert: This feature recaps the highlights of Revenge Season 3, Episode 3, "Confession." Read at your own risk.
Revenge Season 3: Does Emily Thorne Get the 'Confession' She Wants?
Here are the highlights in the Oct. 14 episode of Revenge Season 3. The ABC series is not doing well in the ratings. But at Episode 3, Emily Thorne's (Emily VanCamp) revenge is still far from completion. Still, could this be the last season of the series?
- Emily publicly humiliates Queen Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) by announcing in Nolan's party that the Graysons are completely bankrupt. That's what she gets for trusting Aiden (Barry Sloane).
- Victoria gets in her son's head by pointing out romance is blazing between Aiden and Emily. Daniel Grayson (Joshua Bowman) is one unhappy fiancé.
- Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) sets up Jack (Nick Wechsler) and Margot (Karine Vanasse) on a date. Ashley Madekwe leaving Revenge makes sense with Karine's arrival. European fashion and schemes live on!
- Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) and Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley) start a new friendship by the pool. (Sexual tension alert jolts Hartley fans.) Patrick later tells Nolan he doesn't care about her mother's war with Nolan's friend Emily.
- Emily opens up to Father Paul (James LeGros). The priest now understands what he's really done to David Clarke. But he makes Emily promise to forgive.
- Emily learns Daniel has shot Aiden (Revenge Season 2 finale). It is later revealed Aiden has been playing Queen V. (Fans knew this all along.)
- Jack is still upset with Emily, but she's still reaching out to him.
- Father Paul escorts Conrad to his confession. Victoria is fuming at the plan.
- Emily's faith is shattered by an explosion at the end of the episode. Conrad and Father Paul may have been set up to explode to death in the Grayson patriarch's car.
Victoria/Conrad manipulating each other while staying together will NEVER get old. #revenge
— Christa B. Allen (@christabrittany) October 14, 2013
VIDEO: Revenge Season 3, Episode 4, 'Mercy' Sneak Preview
It is not yet known whether Justin Hartley's Patrick Harper has a bigger, darker Revenge Season 3 scheme against his mother or Nolan Ross. But it seems he has nothing planned against Emily Thorne. He may not be the one who shoots Emily by mid-season. Could it be Charlotte? The best part of the episode? Emily hears she has turned into a Grayson. (Ouch, Amanda Clarke. Your sister hates you that much.)
More 'Revenge Season 3' and TV Guide Features:
Revenge Season 3 Spoilers: Aiden Mathis' and Patrick Harper's Motives, Emily Thorne's 'Conscience' and Daniel's New Job [PHOTOS]
How I Met Your Mother Season 9, Episode 4 Review: Cristin Milioti No-Show for Two Weeks, 'What Up?' [PHOTOS, SPOILERS]
Once Upon a Time Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: 'Lost Girl' Found in Neverland; Is Peter Pan Good or Evil? [SPOILERS, PHOTOS]