Miss Universe 2013: Fun Facts About Miss New Zealand, Holly Cassidy
By Sonalee singh | October 14, 2013 10:15 PM EST
Miss New Zealand Holly Cassidy is all set to represent her country at the Miss Universe pageant scheduled for November 9.
Cassidy is a the admin Manager and IT Support for Barfoot & Thompson and according to Beautypageants.indiatimes.com, is a passionate and fun loving girl. Here are some fun facts about the Miss Universe 2013 New Zealand delegate:
Holly Cassidy is a great dancer: Holly started dancing at the age of six and she danced for eight years before the joining the high school at Tauranga Girls College.
Holly Cassidy started modeling in school: Cassidy was passionate about modeling since she was in school. Before winning the Miss Auckland where she bagged the second position Cassidy has won numerous modeling competitions.
Holly Cassidy's favorite saying: One of the favorite saying of Miss New Zealand is , "Imagine with all your mind, Believe with all your heart and Achieve with all your might"
Holly Cassidy loves boot camps: Being a fitness freak herself, Holly Cassidy loves to run bootcamps. She has conducted many boot camps in past and she loves all the fitness activities from swimming to cycling.
Holly Cassidy loves to dress up: Just like other Miss Universe 2013 contestants, Holly Cassidy loves to doll up and do make-up. Cassidy has special liking for fashion and she describes herself as a fun loving person. Holly Cassidy also told beautypageants.indiatimes.com that she takes pride in everything she does.
High hopes are pinned to Holly Cassidy as the last times New Zealand won the title of Miss Universe was in 1983. According to Nzherald.co.nz, the next eight days would be spend in Cassidy's makeover. She would be undergoing dental work, media training, make-up lessons, dance and choreography, and would also be perfecting her walk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe