Miss Universe 2013: Fun Facts About Miss New Zealand, Holly Cassidy
By Sonalee singh | October 14, 2013 10:15 PM EST
Miss New Zealand Holly Cassidy is all set to represent her country at the Miss Universe pageant scheduled for November 9.
Cassidy is a the admin Manager and IT Support for Barfoot & Thompson and according to Beautypageants.indiatimes.com, is a passionate and fun loving girl. Here are some fun facts about the Miss Universe 2013 New Zealand delegate:
Holly Cassidy is a great dancer: Holly started dancing at the age of six and she danced for eight years before the joining the high school at Tauranga Girls College.
Holly Cassidy started modeling in school: Cassidy was passionate about modeling since she was in school. Before winning the Miss Auckland where she bagged the second position Cassidy has won numerous modeling competitions.
Holly Cassidy's favorite saying: One of the favorite saying of Miss New Zealand is , "Imagine with all your mind, Believe with all your heart and Achieve with all your might"
Holly Cassidy loves boot camps: Being a fitness freak herself, Holly Cassidy loves to run bootcamps. She has conducted many boot camps in past and she loves all the fitness activities from swimming to cycling.
Holly Cassidy loves to dress up: Just like other Miss Universe 2013 contestants, Holly Cassidy loves to doll up and do make-up. Cassidy has special liking for fashion and she describes herself as a fun loving person. Holly Cassidy also told beautypageants.indiatimes.com that she takes pride in everything she does.
High hopes are pinned to Holly Cassidy as the last times New Zealand won the title of Miss Universe was in 1983. According to Nzherald.co.nz, the next eight days would be spend in Cassidy's makeover. She would be undergoing dental work, media training, make-up lessons, dance and choreography, and would also be perfecting her walk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates