5 Reasons Cressida Bonas Is A Jewel For the Royal Family
By Hannah Puyat | October 14, 2013 4:02 PM EST
All eyes are set on the news regarding the whereabouts of Cressida Bonas, Prince Harry's current girlfriend.
This 24-year-old beautiful, blond and blue-blooded stunner has shown signs of being an early favorite among the British set. Why wouldn't she be? She's from an interesting lineage (whose mother is Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, the heiress of a wealthy banking dynasty) and seems like a perfect fit for Buckingham Palace's partying prince. It's too soon to say if wedding bells are ringing for the high-profile couple, but there are a few reasons the royal family should definitely consider extending their welcome to this young and elegant stunner.
1. She's cool and carefree: Scrunchies, overalls, plastic glasses and Nike high tops are all in rotation when it comes to Bonas' personal wardrobe choices but fashion victim she's not. Bonas rocks these items on the regular as she heads out to her favorite pub or latest music festival.
2. She's sweet and gorgeous: Classmates from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (where Bonas completed her studies in modern dance) are quick to point out that she is completely sweet and down-to-earth. With a family as high profile as Harry's, this doesn't hurt as there are about a hundred cousins, aunts, uncles and 'what-have-yous' put together and an easy disposition could very well work in her favor.
3. She's not Kate: While Middleton always steps out in the most lady-like and demure fashions, Bonas has shown the world that boho chic can work just as well. Middleton has never been seen going out clubbing late night or going to a concert, Bonas has always maintained that she loves going to them: a refreshing change from the normal princess candidates.
4. She's already in with the family: As the long-time best friend of Princess Eugenie and being part of that upper crust world, this girl does not shy away from the most formal of gatherings and is sure to fit in right.
5. Princess Diana might very well approve: Diana will always be the people's princess, but there's something about this girl that recalls the Harry's late mum. Maybe it's the fact that she's not afraid to be a little bit messy or her adventurous nature. Whatever it is, Bonas just comes through as relatable; not unlike Princess D herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up