5 Reasons Cressida Bonas Is A Jewel For the Royal Family
By Hannah Puyat | October 14, 2013 4:02 PM EST
All eyes are set on the news regarding the whereabouts of Cressida Bonas, Prince Harry's current girlfriend.
This 24-year-old beautiful, blond and blue-blooded stunner has shown signs of being an early favorite among the British set. Why wouldn't she be? She's from an interesting lineage (whose mother is Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, the heiress of a wealthy banking dynasty) and seems like a perfect fit for Buckingham Palace's partying prince. It's too soon to say if wedding bells are ringing for the high-profile couple, but there are a few reasons the royal family should definitely consider extending their welcome to this young and elegant stunner.
1. She's cool and carefree: Scrunchies, overalls, plastic glasses and Nike high tops are all in rotation when it comes to Bonas' personal wardrobe choices but fashion victim she's not. Bonas rocks these items on the regular as she heads out to her favorite pub or latest music festival.
2. She's sweet and gorgeous: Classmates from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (where Bonas completed her studies in modern dance) are quick to point out that she is completely sweet and down-to-earth. With a family as high profile as Harry's, this doesn't hurt as there are about a hundred cousins, aunts, uncles and 'what-have-yous' put together and an easy disposition could very well work in her favor.
3. She's not Kate: While Middleton always steps out in the most lady-like and demure fashions, Bonas has shown the world that boho chic can work just as well. Middleton has never been seen going out clubbing late night or going to a concert, Bonas has always maintained that she loves going to them: a refreshing change from the normal princess candidates.
4. She's already in with the family: As the long-time best friend of Princess Eugenie and being part of that upper crust world, this girl does not shy away from the most formal of gatherings and is sure to fit in right.
5. Princess Diana might very well approve: Diana will always be the people's princess, but there's something about this girl that recalls the Harry's late mum. Maybe it's the fact that she's not afraid to be a little bit messy or her adventurous nature. Whatever it is, Bonas just comes through as relatable; not unlike Princess D herself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6