Watch Online 2013 NFL Week 6: Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 14, 2013 1:36 AM EST
It will be an ambitious Week 6 for the Oakland Raiders when they face long-time AFC rivals Kansas City Chiefs at the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.
Boasting a 5-0 record this season, the Chiefs have been a surprise success after bringing over new coach Andy Reid, who has spent 14 years with the Philadelphia Eagles. Merely in his first season, Reid was able to transform the franchise from a bottom-feeder to an actual playoff contender.
Also new to the team and to whom the team owes major credits for their fast start is quarterback Alex Smith, a former first round pick of the San Francisco 49ers.
During the offseason, he has been acquired via trade by Kansas City for his superior decision-making capabilities, composure and reliability, coupled with respectable running skills that almost always prove to be a nuisance to defenses.
The Raiders, in turn, have Tyrelle Pryor who has shown rapid progress from the 2012 season to this one, with 72.7 per cent of his passes inside the pocket, 229 rush yards and still demonstrating impressive athleticism and proficiency to his games lately.
For this Sunday’s game with the Chiefs, Pryor needs to show the same level of consistency as in his prior games.
While there’s the home-field advantage in Arrowhead Stadium, the Raiders will not miss any opportunity to point out the Chiefs’ six game losing streak vs. the Raiders in their own home turf. The Chiefs’ are obviously looking to end this streak, and this fact adds more pressure to an already charged-up rivalry. Add to that the naturally loud and raucous KC crowd expecting to turn the tables over to their side.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oakland Raiders Trends:
- Raiders are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 6
- Raiders are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC teams
- Raiders are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games
Kansas City Chiefs Trends:
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Chiefs are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against teams with losing records
- Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC West teams
Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation