Watch Online 2013 NFL Week 6: Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 14, 2013 1:36 AM EST
It will be an ambitious Week 6 for the Oakland Raiders when they face long-time AFC rivals Kansas City Chiefs at the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.
Boasting a 5-0 record this season, the Chiefs have been a surprise success after bringing over new coach Andy Reid, who has spent 14 years with the Philadelphia Eagles. Merely in his first season, Reid was able to transform the franchise from a bottom-feeder to an actual playoff contender.
Also new to the team and to whom the team owes major credits for their fast start is quarterback Alex Smith, a former first round pick of the San Francisco 49ers.
During the offseason, he has been acquired via trade by Kansas City for his superior decision-making capabilities, composure and reliability, coupled with respectable running skills that almost always prove to be a nuisance to defenses.
The Raiders, in turn, have Tyrelle Pryor who has shown rapid progress from the 2012 season to this one, with 72.7 per cent of his passes inside the pocket, 229 rush yards and still demonstrating impressive athleticism and proficiency to his games lately.
For this Sunday’s game with the Chiefs, Pryor needs to show the same level of consistency as in his prior games.
While there’s the home-field advantage in Arrowhead Stadium, the Raiders will not miss any opportunity to point out the Chiefs’ six game losing streak vs. the Raiders in their own home turf. The Chiefs’ are obviously looking to end this streak, and this fact adds more pressure to an already charged-up rivalry. Add to that the naturally loud and raucous KC crowd expecting to turn the tables over to their side.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oakland Raiders Trends:
- Raiders are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 6
- Raiders are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC teams
- Raiders are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games
Kansas City Chiefs Trends:
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Chiefs are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against teams with losing records
- Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC West teams
Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them