Watch Online 2013 NFL Week 6: Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | October 14, 2013 1:36 AM EST
It will be an ambitious Week 6 for the Oakland Raiders when they face long-time AFC rivals Kansas City Chiefs at the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.
Boasting a 5-0 record this season, the Chiefs have been a surprise success after bringing over new coach Andy Reid, who has spent 14 years with the Philadelphia Eagles. Merely in his first season, Reid was able to transform the franchise from a bottom-feeder to an actual playoff contender.
Also new to the team and to whom the team owes major credits for their fast start is quarterback Alex Smith, a former first round pick of the San Francisco 49ers.
During the offseason, he has been acquired via trade by Kansas City for his superior decision-making capabilities, composure and reliability, coupled with respectable running skills that almost always prove to be a nuisance to defenses.
The Raiders, in turn, have Tyrelle Pryor who has shown rapid progress from the 2012 season to this one, with 72.7 per cent of his passes inside the pocket, 229 rush yards and still demonstrating impressive athleticism and proficiency to his games lately.
For this Sunday’s game with the Chiefs, Pryor needs to show the same level of consistency as in his prior games.
While there’s the home-field advantage in Arrowhead Stadium, the Raiders will not miss any opportunity to point out the Chiefs’ six game losing streak vs. the Raiders in their own home turf. The Chiefs’ are obviously looking to end this streak, and this fact adds more pressure to an already charged-up rivalry. Add to that the naturally loud and raucous KC crowd expecting to turn the tables over to their side.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oakland Raiders Trends:
- Raiders are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 6
- Raiders are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC teams
- Raiders are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games
Kansas City Chiefs Trends:
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Chiefs are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against teams with losing records
- Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. AFC West teams
Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy