Some Apple users continue to struggle in using the new iOS 7 but we listed some of the features of Apple's new mobile software.
iOS 7 was first introduced in June at the Worldwide Developers' Conference. The official rollout of the operating system happened on Sept. 18.
iPhone 4, 4S and 5; iPod Touch 5th Generation; and iPad 2, 4 and Mini are the list of devices that will receive iOS 7 update. Users can update their iDevices either over-the-air or through iTunes.
iTunes Radio, Control Center and Automatic updates are some of the new features that will come in the new operating system from Apple. Below are the top 10 hidden features of iOS 7.
1. Auto Focus - While taking a photo, simply press the volume so that the auto-focus square will appear. However, this feature only works on the iPhone 5S.
2. Burst Mode - To take burst shots, simply press down the camera shutter and the camera will take 10 photos in succession.
3. Preview messages - You can preview a message or conversation on iMessage by simply swiping to the right.
4. Close multiple apps - You can now delete more apps at once by simply pressing the home button and drag two or more apps with your fingers upwards.
5. Gesture Control - One of the new features of iOS 7 is gesture control. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > set Switch Control to on > add "Switches" like "Left Head Movement - Home Button you can add what physical movements to control your device.
6. Flashlight as notification - Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > scroll down and tap "LED Flash for Alerts". This is for people
7. Undelete emails - If you accidentally deleted an email, simply shake your phone to undo it.
8. Siri does more - Siri now does more. If you have your hands really full, you can order Siri to access apps and features in your iDevice such as Settings.
9. Turn off automatic app update - One of the new features of iOS 7 is automatic updates on apps that will save users time. Go to Settings > Automatic Downloads > Updates.
10. Block unwanted callers - Users can now block calls, which is a great way to avoid unwanted phone calls. Just go to a contact's entry and scroll down to the bottom and select "Block this Caller" to block a certain number or contact.
To contact the editor, e-mail: