Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias Breaks Up for Good After 12 Years of Being Together
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 10, 2013 1:05 PM EST
Anna Kournikova has definitely had it with Enrique Iglesias.
On Oct 2, IBT Australia has reported about Kournikova's rocky relationship status with the Spanish heartthrob. It appears that the two have finally broken up for good after being together for twelve years, as reported by OK! Magazine.
It all started with Kournikova's escalating frustration at the singer's lack of enthusiasm to settle down and get married. Twelve years is a long time, and any woman in Anna's position would be infuriated, for sure!
The rumour of Kournikova's breakup with Iglesias is further confirmed by the New York Post's Page Six. According to Page Six, the couple has sold their mansion situated at Bay Point, Biscayne Bay in Miami. The property was sold for $10 million through a broker. Apparently, the couple decided not to put it on the market to steer away from the public and the media. They probably didn't want too much publicity and to shun the many hearsays and gossips about their breakup.
The issue of marriage has not only come up once. It has been brought up several times before, but Kournikova and Iglesias were able to sort things out. This time around, it appears that they both decided to call it quits.
Kournikova is definitely interested in marriage and if Iglesias isn't, she really has to start thinking about her relationship with him. The 32-year-old athlete is not getting any younger.
Prior to having a relationship with Iglesias, the tennis athlete dated in 1999 fellow Russian Pavel Bure, a hockey player who played for NHL. Her relationship with Bure didn't last, and the following year, Kournikova dated Bure's former teammate Sergei Federor. She and Federov were even rumoured to have wed in Moscow, but Kournikova's representatives denied any marriage. It was in 2001 when Kournikova began dating Iglesias
Kournikova did a pretty good job in keeping her personal life private. She has consistently refused to address the status of her romantic and even personal relationships. The couple or anyone close to them has not yet released any official statements about the said breakup. We wonder if they ever will, and if they do, we will definitely let you know!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans