October 9, 2013 5:13 PM EST
Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Loves Sean Penn and Hates 'Dirty Dancing' - 15 Fun Facts About Her [See PHOTOS]
Britain's Prince Harry is all set to marry. The most eligible royal bachelor is planning to tie knot with his girlfriend Cressida Bonas and will propose to her soon, Harry's friends have said. Harry, 29, and Cressida, 24, have been together since May 2012. But who is Cressida Bonas? Let's find out more.
1. Royal Blood - Unlike Kate Middleton, Cressida has aristocratic roots. She is the daughter of Jeffery Bonas and Sixties model Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon. Her mother is the daughter of the late Earl Howe, godson of Prince Harry's great-great-great-grandfather King Edward VII. She has been married four times!
2. Why Kate Might Not Like Cressida - Cressida has a half-sister Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe who was once romantically linked to Prince William. The two dated briefly when William and Kate went through the breakup phase. However Calthorpe is now married to Sam Branson, Sir Richard Branson's son and is an actress. Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie attended the ceremony.
3. Commonness With Harry's Ex - Harry's ex Chelsea Davy and Cressida went to the same schools, Stowe and University of Leeds.
4. Cressida is a Party Animal - Prince Harry's girlfriend is quite similar to him when it comes to partying. Society magazine Tatler has put Cressida on the cover and wrote that the lady loves to drink rum, loves The West Wing. The couple can be seen on London's nightlife scene attending music concerts. Both were spotted at James Blunt Concert and also attended the play "The Book Of Mormon" recently.
5. Cressida's Education - Cressida has interest in learning dance and studied it at the University of Leeds. She has also finished her studies in contemporary dance at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich, England.
6. Loves Music - Cressida loves music too. The royal girlfriend recently made an appearance at the Glastonbury Festival and also joined Prince Harry at the London Mumford & Sons concert.
7. Distant Relative? - Prince Harry is distantly related to Cressida. Both descend from the Curzon line- Harry through Princess Diana, whose own grandmother was the granddaughter of Lady Mary Anna Curzon and Cressida through her mother, Lady Mary Gaye Curzon!
8. Royal Friend - Cressida is best friends with Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin. Eugenie introduced the pair and the trio often goes for partying at nightclubs and on the ski slopes.
9. Not Keen on Royal Duties - She might just not be ready to take over the role of a royal wife at the age of 24. "The thought of living life in a royal fishbowl terrifies her," a source close of Cressida told Life & Style. We may note that Harry's mother Princess Diana was 19 when she wed Prince Charles!
10. Loves Sports - She was offered a sports scholarship to Prior Park College, a boarding school in Bath, before going to Stowe. She loves to play tennis.
11. Youngest One - The 24-year-old is nicknamed Cressy, Smalls or Smally, because she's the youngest in her family.
12. Past Love Life - Before Prince Harry she dated Harry Wentworth-Stanley, son of Nick Wentworth-Stanley and Clare, the Marchioness of Milford Haven, while she was studying at Leeds University, according to Tatler magazine.
13. Her Word - "cringe de la cringe!" when you embarrass her.
14. Favourite Actor - Sean Pen
15. Worst Movie - "Dirty Dancing" is what she hates. She probably loves "The Dark Knight Rises" as this is the movie where she was seen cuddling up with Harry!