Bigg Boss 7: Anita Advani Ends Stint, Salman Khan Highlights Armaan-Tanisha Romance
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2013 6:31 PM EST
Former actress Anita Advani was evicted from the "Bigg Boss" house on Saturday, becoming the third contestant to be eliminated from the seventh season of the television reality show.
Anita, who is alleged to be the live-in-partner of late superstar Rajesh Khanna, was evicted from the nomination list that included VJ Andy, dancer Eli Evram, Gauhar Khan and Bangladeshi model Asif Azim. The other contestants to have ended their stint at the house are Hazel Keech and Rajat Rawail.
Speaking on her brief stay, Anita said, "I had a great experience in such a small duration. But I hope I could have been there for a much longer period. The reason I feel I got out is because I would not indulge in games and politics like other members of the house," reported PTI.
"Since the stay was so short, I am not sure if people understood who I really am. I hope some people did," she added.
Anita's stay in the house was subjected to changing perceptions from her fellow housemates. In the initial weeks at the house, she was considered a fake but was gradually accepted by the other contestants and gained respect due to her seniority.
On the controversial show, Anita was seen recalling memories of Rajesh Khanna and sharing inputs of her personal life with the late actor.
Saturday's episode also saw Salman highlighting the budding closeness between Tanisha, who is actress Kajol's sister, and Armaan Kohli. Salman's affability with Eli continued as he sent birthday wishes to her father.
The newly-elected house captain, Kamya Punjabi, was questioned about the unruliness of her fellow mates who were seen disregarding the house norms the previous night.
But the major event of the episode was Salman lauding Apoorva Agnihotri's daring act of shaving off his hair. Salman said that an actor's most prized possession is his hair and cutting it off meant a great deal. He also shared a personal anecdote where he had done the same during the shooting of his film "Tere Naam".
The Sunday episode of "Bigg Boss" will have Anita talking about her experience during her stay in the house.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia