Premier League new boys Crystal Palace make the trip to Anfield as they face Liverpool in a league fixture on Saturday.
Where to Watch
Kick-off is set for 3pm BST. Radio commentary of the game will be available on BBC Radio 5 Live. Catch the highlights of the game on Match of the Day on BBC One and BBC One HD at 10:30pm BST.
Liverpool come into this game after a 3-1 away win against Sunderland in their last league fixture. Luis Suarez made his first league appearance of the season against the Black Cats after serving a 10-match ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.
Daniel Sturridge continued his impressive goal-scoring form and netted the first goal for Brendan Rodgers' side before Suarez's double gave Liverpool the three points. The victory was the Reds' fourth victory of the season.
Liverpool are second in the league table with 13 points from six games, trailing first place Arsenal by two points.
Meanwhile, Palace enter this game after a 2-0 away defeat to Southampton. Pablo Daniel Osvaldo and Rickie Lambert's two goals after the start of the second half gave the Saints three points.
The Eagles have managed just one win this season and are 19th in the league table. Palace have lost their last three league fixtures and Holloway will be looking for a result at Anfield.
What The Managers Say
Brendan Rodgers: "In the modern game, teams are set up defensively well. Tactically, there is limited space - especially at home. You have to be patient, teams aren't going to just turn up and roll over. Especially if you don't get an early goal - a goal in that first 20-25 minutes - then it can be difficult."
Ian Holloway: "It's very different. Their new manager has bedded in. Their manager Roy Hodgson hadn't been there long when I went with Blackpool. They certainly weren't with the points that they've got at the moment. It's just a wonderful opportunity again to try and put right what's been going wrong."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W L W D W
- Last Result: Sunderland 1-3 Liverpool
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): L L L W L
- Last Result: Southampton 2-0 Crystal Palace
- Injured: Glen Johnson (ankle), Aly Cissokho (ankle), Joe Allen (hamstring), Philippe Coutinho (shoulder)
- Doubtful: N/A
- Suspended: Lucas Leiva (one match)
Probable Lineup: Mignolet; Wisdom, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho; Henderson, Gerrard, Moses; Aspas; Suarez, Sturridge,
- Injured: Jack Hunt (ankle) Jonathan Williams(ankle), Patrick Mccarthy (groin), Glenn Murray (knee)
- Doubtful: N/A
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Speroni; Mariappa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey; Kébé, Dikacoi, Jedinak, Bannan; Jerome, Chamakh
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Couple Alert: Karrueche Tran Feels Miserable About Chris Brown Saying ‘He’s Single’ [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton vs. Princess Diana: Duchess Learns from Queen's Parenting Style [SLIDESHOW]
- Twilight Stars: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, Where Are They Now? [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton, The Style Icon and Mom : A Timeline Of Her Fashion [SLIDESHOW]