Kate Middleton Pregnant Again? [VIDEOS]
By ambika thakur | October 4, 2013 3:10 PM EST
Kate Middleton and Prince William with their newborn son, Prince George are moving into their new Kensington Palace apartment (official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) which has two nurseries, and it sparked the speculation concerning Kate's second pregnancy.
As we have reported earlier that the royal couple were allegedly hoping to be pregnant with their second baby by Christmas, but now there are rumours that Kate is already pregnant.
The royals' official residence which is 57-room apartment features one day and one night nursery, in its cover story, titled Inside Kate's New Home, the latest issue of Us Weekly reports
"The day nursery will become a play room as he grows up," according to Hollywood Life, a palace insider was quoted as saying by the American celebrity and entertainment magazine.
Even though the royal couple has only one child, Prince George, the two nurseries only fortify William and Kate's desire for a second baby.
"They'd love to be pregnant again by the end of the year. They want a brother or sister for George," a family source said.
"William and Kate are very keen to start trying for baby No. 2," an insider told Life & Style magazine.
"They know this time will fly by, and they figure they might as well have another baby next year so they can deal with it all at the same time," source continued.
"William and Kate will be splitting their time during the holidays with Kate's family and the Queen in Sandringham House in Norfolk, so it would be the perfect moment for an announcement," another source added.
To settle down before the christening of Prince George, which will take place on 23rd October at The Chapel Royal, St James's Palace Prince William and Kate Middleton, along with Prince George, have moved into their newly renovated Kensington Palace apartment.
Watch the Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoying the parenthood in the videos below:
You may also like to read more about the royal family:
Kate Middleton's Home Tops List Of Houses Most People Would Like To See [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read here
Kate Middleton First Kiss And More Scoops From The Biography "The Future Queen" [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown