Madagascar Mob Kills 2 Euro Men, 1 Local for Murdering Young Boy for His Genitals, Victim of Human Trafficking
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | October 4, 2013 10:48 AM EST
It was an eye for an eye. Two European men and one local Madagascar man were lynched and burned on Thursday by an angry mob off Nosy Be island for allegedly killing an eight-year-old for his genitals. The latter has been alleged as a victim of human trafficking by the three.
The two Europeans, identified only as Sebastien and Roberto, were killed after a manhunt, following the discovery of the dead boy's body who initially went missing in the island. When the mob found the boy with his genitals already cut off, they immediately saw red. The boy's tongue was also allegedly cut off.
Guy Bobin Randriamaro, police commander, told AFP the Europeans were killed in the early hours of the morning on Ambatoloaka beach on Nosy Be, an island coast of Madagascar located in the Mozambique Channel, near the northwest coast of Madagascar.
"Both men were not only suspected of murdering the boy, but were also said to be trafficking human organs."
The mob decisively managed to keep the two European men alive despite already having them lynched and tortured. The mob wanted the men to experience the call of death, just how they made the innocent boy face his.
After reportedly confessing to their crimes, both were set on fire alive.
Hours later, a third man, a Malagasy, was also lynched and his body set ablaze. It was alleged he was an accomplice of the two Europeans.
Philippe Lalliot, foreign ministry spokesman in Paris, told AFP that "two foreigners have died and we have confirmation that at least one of them is French."
A local resident said the atmosphere in the island had been tense for a few days now because a number of island boys had been going missing. The discovery of the dead boy's body minus his genitals and cut tongue was enough to open Pandora's box and unleash the island's anger.
"There's no doubt that some children have disappeared. People have been talking about it for several days and notices were posted, with photos everywhere," he told AFP.
Apart from the killings, the angry Madagascar mob also torched eight houses.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown