Kevin Durant Leaves Oklahoma, Sells Gaillardia Home for $1.95 Million
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 3, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder is putting up his 5,545 square foot home in Gaillardia for sale. According to his realtor, Kim Jordan, the basketball superstar is selling his house for $1.95 million.
In 2011, Durant bought his house for $1,799,500. If he gets his asking price, Durant will get $150,500 in his pocket.
Its main residence measures 3,640 square foot. It has a guesthouse, with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen area, and a home theatre, which measures 2,085 square foot altogether. The house also has a huge swimming pool measuring 1,000 square foot.
With all those wonderful amenities, Durant's house isn't really a house, but a mansion. Don't you think?
Durant is not exactly leaving Oklahoma. In fact, He recently bought two more houses in the area back in July, at Walnut Avenue and at NE2. According to News OK, Durant paid for a building permit to convert the two houses he bought into one.
Durant seems to be out on a vacation right now. He posted a photo on his Instagram account and it appears that he is on an airplane. "Flickatin on the way to turkey with my bruvs," Durant posted as its caption. Durant will probably leave everything about the house he is selling to his realtor.
"I do not advertise the house telling everyone that it was his," Kim Jordan, Durant's realtor, said. "It is just a regular listing, just like any other home in Gaillardia," she added.
Gaillardia is a golf course property in a lavish gated community. As described in its own Web site, it is one of the finest communities in the city of Oklahoma. Obviously, $1.95 million is a hefty amount of money but come to think of it, the house is jampacked with great luxurious features, and just the fact that it was once owned by Kevin Durant makes it all fairly cheap. Would you agree?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers