Kevin Durant Leaves Oklahoma, Sells Gaillardia Home for $1.95 Million
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 3, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder is putting up his 5,545 square foot home in Gaillardia for sale. According to his realtor, Kim Jordan, the basketball superstar is selling his house for $1.95 million.
In 2011, Durant bought his house for $1,799,500. If he gets his asking price, Durant will get $150,500 in his pocket.
Its main residence measures 3,640 square foot. It has a guesthouse, with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen area, and a home theatre, which measures 2,085 square foot altogether. The house also has a huge swimming pool measuring 1,000 square foot.
With all those wonderful amenities, Durant's house isn't really a house, but a mansion. Don't you think?
Durant is not exactly leaving Oklahoma. In fact, He recently bought two more houses in the area back in July, at Walnut Avenue and at NE2. According to News OK, Durant paid for a building permit to convert the two houses he bought into one.
Durant seems to be out on a vacation right now. He posted a photo on his Instagram account and it appears that he is on an airplane. "Flickatin on the way to turkey with my bruvs," Durant posted as its caption. Durant will probably leave everything about the house he is selling to his realtor.
"I do not advertise the house telling everyone that it was his," Kim Jordan, Durant's realtor, said. "It is just a regular listing, just like any other home in Gaillardia," she added.
Gaillardia is a golf course property in a lavish gated community. As described in its own Web site, it is one of the finest communities in the city of Oklahoma. Obviously, $1.95 million is a hefty amount of money but come to think of it, the house is jampacked with great luxurious features, and just the fact that it was once owned by Kevin Durant makes it all fairly cheap. Would you agree?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch