Kevin Durant Leaves Oklahoma, Sells Gaillardia Home for $1.95 Million
By Rachelle Corpuz | October 3, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder is putting up his 5,545 square foot home in Gaillardia for sale. According to his realtor, Kim Jordan, the basketball superstar is selling his house for $1.95 million.
In 2011, Durant bought his house for $1,799,500. If he gets his asking price, Durant will get $150,500 in his pocket.
Its main residence measures 3,640 square foot. It has a guesthouse, with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen area, and a home theatre, which measures 2,085 square foot altogether. The house also has a huge swimming pool measuring 1,000 square foot.
With all those wonderful amenities, Durant's house isn't really a house, but a mansion. Don't you think?
Durant is not exactly leaving Oklahoma. In fact, He recently bought two more houses in the area back in July, at Walnut Avenue and at NE2. According to News OK, Durant paid for a building permit to convert the two houses he bought into one.
Durant seems to be out on a vacation right now. He posted a photo on his Instagram account and it appears that he is on an airplane. "Flickatin on the way to turkey with my bruvs," Durant posted as its caption. Durant will probably leave everything about the house he is selling to his realtor.
"I do not advertise the house telling everyone that it was his," Kim Jordan, Durant's realtor, said. "It is just a regular listing, just like any other home in Gaillardia," she added.
Gaillardia is a golf course property in a lavish gated community. As described in its own Web site, it is one of the finest communities in the city of Oklahoma. Obviously, $1.95 million is a hefty amount of money but come to think of it, the house is jampacked with great luxurious features, and just the fact that it was once owned by Kevin Durant makes it all fairly cheap. Would you agree?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install