Tony Abbott's Daughters Party with PRINCE HARRY, Should PM be Wary? [Photos and Video]
By Athena Yenko | October 3, 2013 12:24 PM EST
What happens if this:
Party with these?
Should Prime Minister Tony Abbot be worried?
Remember that back in 2012, Prince Harry was photographed naked in Las Vegas:
The pictures became so controversial that Prince Harry acquired support through worldwide naked salutes, with soldiers saluting naked the most controversial of them all:
On the other hand, Abbott's daughters were also fancied by many. In fact, there were several Facebook fan pages made for them, with comments saying that they voted for Mr Abbott because of his daughters being hot.
Come Saturday, Oct 5, Prince Harry will be partying with Tony Abbott's daughters, Bridget and Frances, at a Kirribilli House soiree. Invitations were already sent out, and Mr Abbot's daughters confirmed their attendance.
We all just have to wait until then.
Meanwhile, to those who would like to get a glimpse of the handsome prince himself, here are some tips about Prince Harry's itinerary on Saturday:
There were reports that he will sneak to a private time (alone or with current squeeze Cressida Bonas) at Bondi Beach. Paparazzi were already waiting for that momentous shot of Prince Harry with a (whoever) girl in a bikini - reminiscent of his father being photographed with a girl in bikini during a trip Down Under back in 1979.
Prince Harry will also, reportedly, be playing golf with One Direction's Harry Styles.
"Harry and Harry out on a lad's night out ... it's the stuff dreams are made of. A shot of the two of them arm in arm waltzing down the Golden Mile ... you never know. Harry Styles loves a round of golf so there's the also the possibility the pair might play 18 holes somewhere, Grant Hodgson of Splash Media told News.com.au.
In another report from Fairfax Media, Prince Harry will have a walkabout on Saturday at the International Fleet Review. He will be on harbor on the surveying ship Leeuwin from 10:30-2pm with Governor General Quentin Bryce.
According to the report, Prince Harry had personally requested for public interaction at Mrs Macquaries chair near the Royal Botanic Gardens, or the Rocks at Dawes Point or Campbells Cove - all awaiting approval from the Buckingham Palace.
However, the public interaction will not be actively promoted to avoid too much crowd and traffic congestion.
"It will be incredibly short, while moving to the official part of the program. We are trying to avoid a crowd crush and keep open thoroughfares through the crowds," a source told Fairfax Media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’