Tony Abbott's Daughters Party with PRINCE HARRY, Should PM be Wary? [Photos and Video]
By Athena Yenko | October 3, 2013 12:24 PM EST
What happens if this:
Party with these?
Should Prime Minister Tony Abbot be worried?
Remember that back in 2012, Prince Harry was photographed naked in Las Vegas:
The pictures became so controversial that Prince Harry acquired support through worldwide naked salutes, with soldiers saluting naked the most controversial of them all:
On the other hand, Abbott's daughters were also fancied by many. In fact, there were several Facebook fan pages made for them, with comments saying that they voted for Mr Abbott because of his daughters being hot.
Come Saturday, Oct 5, Prince Harry will be partying with Tony Abbott's daughters, Bridget and Frances, at a Kirribilli House soiree. Invitations were already sent out, and Mr Abbot's daughters confirmed their attendance.
We all just have to wait until then.
Meanwhile, to those who would like to get a glimpse of the handsome prince himself, here are some tips about Prince Harry's itinerary on Saturday:
There were reports that he will sneak to a private time (alone or with current squeeze Cressida Bonas) at Bondi Beach. Paparazzi were already waiting for that momentous shot of Prince Harry with a (whoever) girl in a bikini - reminiscent of his father being photographed with a girl in bikini during a trip Down Under back in 1979.
Prince Harry will also, reportedly, be playing golf with One Direction's Harry Styles.
"Harry and Harry out on a lad's night out ... it's the stuff dreams are made of. A shot of the two of them arm in arm waltzing down the Golden Mile ... you never know. Harry Styles loves a round of golf so there's the also the possibility the pair might play 18 holes somewhere, Grant Hodgson of Splash Media told News.com.au.
In another report from Fairfax Media, Prince Harry will have a walkabout on Saturday at the International Fleet Review. He will be on harbor on the surveying ship Leeuwin from 10:30-2pm with Governor General Quentin Bryce.
According to the report, Prince Harry had personally requested for public interaction at Mrs Macquaries chair near the Royal Botanic Gardens, or the Rocks at Dawes Point or Campbells Cove - all awaiting approval from the Buckingham Palace.
However, the public interaction will not be actively promoted to avoid too much crowd and traffic congestion.
"It will be incredibly short, while moving to the official part of the program. We are trying to avoid a crowd crush and keep open thoroughfares through the crowds," a source told Fairfax Media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen