Taking a break from the preparation for the Miss Universe event, Miss USA Erin Brady is busy spreading awareness about breast cancer in her own ways.
Erin attended the 2013 Komen Massachusetts "Race for the Cure" in Boston on Sunday where she encouraged the racers.
"The event is going to be held on Sunday, and they are expecting a lot of people to go which is great. It's beautiful," added the former Miss Connecticut Erin.
More About Miss USA Erin Brady
The 25-year-old stunner grew up in East Hampton, Connecticut. Before she won the title of Miss USA, she worked as a financial accountant. At the age of 17, she moved out on her own, to which Erin cited as one of her biggest achievements to date. She loves running, cooking and skiing. As a matter of fact Erin is training for her marathon which is scheduled next year.
Erin was the first person in her family to get a college degree. She graduated from Central Connecticut State University in finance and a minor in criminal justice.
As Miss USA, Erin will be representing breast and ovarian cancer education, prevention and awareness. She will work with organisations like Susan G. Komen, Gilda's Club and the National Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
Things you don't know About Miss USA Erin Brady
1. Erin loves flamingos and has been collecting things with flamingos be it staplers or plungers.
2. She was a briefcase girl in "Deal or No Deal."
3. One of the most thrilling moments of life was when she drove a Ferrari Challenge Race car.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Models' Ramp Walk Aired on Tuesday [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Bold, Sexy and Sensuous Lingerie Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Drooling Guys, Conscious Girls, Naughty Jokes on Twitter [SEE PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Best Pictures From The Sexiest Show Ever [ SEE PHOTOS/VIDEOS]