"Breaking Bad" ruled the television sets for 5 years, and it is one of the most talked about dramas. On Monday, the show ended, and there is a void that is left in the lives of "Breaking Bad" fans.
As the last scenes came on the screen, fans realised that their favourite chemistry teacher and blue-crystal-meth druglord Walter White and his sidekick Jesse Pinkman will not come back again.
Here are some ways the fans can fill the void:
1. "Breaking Bad" Cosplay: Dress up like Jesse Pinkman (loose pants, hoodies, t-shirts) and Walter White. Reenact the scenes from the show. Get plastic barrels and shove your friends inside but, wait, don't pour gallons of hydrofluoric acid, you can pour water. Make sure they don't drown. Build a meth lab (a legal one) and make blue-meth-candies (sweet ones) and eat them. Sit inside your closet and talk in a very low voice like Heisenberg. Get the Heisenberg hat and say the dialogues out loud in train or bus.
2. "Breaking Bad" Lego Games: Yes, Lego the entire show. Build the RV out of Lego and play with it. You can build a state-of-the-art meth lab out of Lego blocks. Post the pictures on Twitter and tag Aaron Paul, Bryan Cranston and other cast members. It should be so awesome that Aaron Paul is compelled to tweet, "Yeah! Science b*tch."
3. Buy the "Breaking Bad" DVD Barrel Set as soon it hits the stores: Yes, buy the set and watch the show again with your buddies. Re-live those cliff-hanger moments. Say "Yeah, B*tch!" like Jesse Pinkman. The 'Breaking Bad' DVD barrel set is a collector's item, read more about it and how you can get one, here.
4. Invent "Breaking Bad" Board Games: We know how passionate Dr. Sheldon Cooper and his entourage are about "Star Trek" and "Star Wars." They are so passionate that they have invented games after their beloved shows. You can do something similar to fill the void. Invent a new "Breaking Bad" board game and invite your friends to play.
5. Convert your local fast food eatery to Los Pollos Hermanos: No, don't file a petition and ask the owner of your local fast food restaurant to change the name, but, you and your friends can call the place Los Pollos Hermanos. Munch those chicken buckets and talk about the show and how much you love it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- Is Orlando Bloom’s Wife, Miranda Kerr Singing Love Songs for James Packer? [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Watch Out, Robert Pattinson! Kellan Lutz Reveals He Turned Down The Role Of ‘Twilight’ Lead Edward Cullen [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]