Watch Online Monday Night Football Week 4 – Miami Dolphins vs. New Orleans Saints Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Game Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | September 30, 2013 11:22 PM EST
It’s a match-up of two unbeaten teams when the Miami Dolphins visit the Superdome of the New Orleans Saints on primetime Monday. Both squads are looking for their fourth win in as many games and both hope they continue their excellent starts after a forgettable performance last season.
It’s a marquee match-up between a pair of squads which has great balance on both ends of the field. On offense, they are led by reliable quarterbacks who have shown valuable consistency to lead their teams to three consecutive wins.
Miami’s Ryan Tannehill numbers are not too flashy— a total of 827 passing yards (71-of-107 completions or 66.4 per cent) with 4 touchdowns and 2 interceptions—but as been effective in wins at Cleveland (23-10) and Indianapolis (24-20) and a home win vs. Atlanta.
Similarly, New Orleans’ Drew Brees has been consistent as well with 1,021 passing yards (81-of-127 completions or 63.0 per cent) with 6 TD with 4 INT. Good enough numbers for victories over Atlanta (23-17) and Arizona (31-7) at home and Tampa Bay (16-14) on the road.
Another aspect these teams have been consistent have been on defense. The Dolphins hold down opponents to 17.7 points per game (10th in the NFL) while the Saints give up only 12.7 PPG (4th in the NFL).
The question for the Dolphins is how they’ll react to the bright lights of Monday Night Football—in the last five games they’ve played on primetime Monday, they only have covered the spread once. They are 40-38 all-time on MNF.
Meanwhile, the Saints have been very successful of late during Monday nights. Head coach Sean Payton is 9-2 in his last 11 MNF appearances and Brees is 10-2 in his last 12 MNF games.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Odds: Miami Dolphins (+7) vs. New Orleans Saints (O/U 48.5)
Miami Dolphins Trends
- Dolphins are 5-1 AS in their last 6 games
- Dolphins are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on MNF
- Dolphins are 21-10-1 ATS in their last 32 games on the road
- Dolphins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in September
- Dolphins are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games against teams with winning records
New Orleans Saints Trends
- Saints are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on MNF
- Saints are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games vs. teams with winning records
- Saints are 18-5 ATS in their last 23 games at home
- Saints are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 4
- Saints are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games after an ATS win
Dolphins vs. Saints Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales