Seattle Seahawks vs. Houston Texans Betting Preview and Week 4 Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | September 30, 2013 1:21 AM EST
The Seattle Seahawks are looking for their first ever 4-0 start into the regular season. The Houston Texans are aiming to stop them at home and move to 3-1 early in the NFL 2013 regular season.
Except for a close 12-7 win at Carolina in their season opener, the Seahawks have treated their opponents to blowout victories. They beat rivals San Francisco 49ers 29-3 in Week 2 and defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 45-17 last week.
Meanwhile, the Texans got blown-out on the road, 9-30, vs. the Baltimore Ravens in Week 3 but won both times before that game, 30-24 vs. the Tennessee Titans and 31-28 vs. the San Diego Chargers.
Both of these teams are known for their top-notch defense. Seattle and Houston rank first (241.7 yards/game) and second (249.0 yards/game) in fewest yards allowed per outing. Seattle ranks 1st in the league in points allowed giving up only 9.0 points per outing.
In the quarterbacks match-up, both Russell Wilson and Matt Schaub have six touchdowns for the season but have 2 and 4 interceptions, respectively.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Seattle Seahawks Trends
- Seahawks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
- Seahawks are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games vs. teams with winning records
- Seahawks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 4
- Seahawks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
Houston Texans Trends
- Texans are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games in Week 4
- Texans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. teams with winning records
- Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games
- Texans are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games at home vs. teams with winning records
Seahawks vs. Texans Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail: