New York Giants vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Preview and Week 4 Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | September 30, 2013 1:18 AM EST
The Kansas City Chiefs are enjoying their best start in a decade and are surprising undefeated thus far after three games. On Sunday afternoon, they’ll be tested at home by a team that is struggling for form and desperate for a win.
The Chiefs opened the season away from home with a 28-2 drubbing of the Jacksonville Jaguars. They followed it up with two more victories-- 17-16 at home over the Dallas Cowboys and then 26-16 on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Aside from new head coach Andy Reid, a fresh face for Kansas City in the new season is quarterback Alex Smith who was acquired by the Chiefs just this off-season.
With Reid’s direction and Smith’s consistent play under center, the Chiefs are one of the seven undefeated teams in the season.
Kansas City is ranked #2 in points allowed through three weeks giving up only 11.3 points per game. Smith, meanwhile, has a 61.3 per cent completion rate (64-of-105) with 4 touchdowns and no interception.
The Giants opened the season with a close loss to the Dallas Cowboys, 31-36. The next two, however, they were completely out of it—a 41-23 embarrassment courtesy of the Denver Broncos and then a forgettable 38-to-nothing loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
New York Giants Trends
- Giants are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 4
- Giants are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- Giants are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games
- Giants are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. teams with winning records
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- Chiefs are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games in Week 4
- Chiefs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games at home
- Chiefs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games
- Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. teams with losing records
Giants vs. Chiefs Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon