New York Giants vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Preview and Week 4 Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | September 30, 2013 1:18 AM EST
The Kansas City Chiefs are enjoying their best start in a decade and are surprising undefeated thus far after three games. On Sunday afternoon, they’ll be tested at home by a team that is struggling for form and desperate for a win.
The Chiefs opened the season away from home with a 28-2 drubbing of the Jacksonville Jaguars. They followed it up with two more victories-- 17-16 at home over the Dallas Cowboys and then 26-16 on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Aside from new head coach Andy Reid, a fresh face for Kansas City in the new season is quarterback Alex Smith who was acquired by the Chiefs just this off-season.
With Reid’s direction and Smith’s consistent play under center, the Chiefs are one of the seven undefeated teams in the season.
Kansas City is ranked #2 in points allowed through three weeks giving up only 11.3 points per game. Smith, meanwhile, has a 61.3 per cent completion rate (64-of-105) with 4 touchdowns and no interception.
The Giants opened the season with a close loss to the Dallas Cowboys, 31-36. The next two, however, they were completely out of it—a 41-23 embarrassment courtesy of the Denver Broncos and then a forgettable 38-to-nothing loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
New York Giants Trends
- Giants are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 4
- Giants are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- Giants are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games
- Giants are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. teams with winning records
Kansas City Chiefs Trends
- Chiefs are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games in Week 4
- Chiefs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games at home
- Chiefs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games
- Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. teams with losing records
Giants vs. Chiefs Live Streaming
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation