UFO or Hoax? Unidentified Objects Spotted Over Germany
By Ankita Mehta | September 29, 2013 9:02 PM EST
Three unidentified green-coloured objects were videotaped rotating in the night sky over Wittenberge in Germany.
The video was uploaded on YouTube on 19 September by "UFOFiles TV". The objects - two triangular shapes and one circular - can be seen clearly in the video.
"It was filmed in full zoom and night sight modus. The filmer cannot explain this. He watched these UFOs ca. 3 minutes before he got his camera. We at the UFOFilesTV know these forms or rather these lights of older sightings in Belgium. These UFOs are also known as TR-A or TR3-B. Apparently they originate from the US Air Force but nobody could verify this so far," said UFOFiles TV.
The objects appear to repel each other when they come close. At one point in the video, one of the triangular-shaped object shoots off to the right at high speed in an explosion of light. In the meantime, the other triangular object fades out and only the circular one remains in the sky.
A former FBI special agent said that the objects in the video are "too defined" "It looks like they added a night vision video effect with a green tint and even some 'grainy noise' -- the sparkling pixels which are common when night vision is shot in near complete darkness," FBI special agent Ben Hansen told Huffington Post.
Hansen also compared the present video with another video that was uploaded on 18 September on YouTube, and said that both the footages are same and the uploader was testing to see which video gets the most views.
"It's the same video, but with a different audio track, zoomed in, and with a night vision software effect added. We're most likely dealing with the same hoaxer because they probably had access to the original CGI video in order to prevent significant video generation loss. I'm guessing they were conducting a little test to see which version received the most views," he said.
Check the video here.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Gay Community In Liberia Persecuted For Ebola; Church Leaders Call Virus 'Punishment' For Homosexuality
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'