September 29, 2013 1:59 AM EST
Miss World 2013: Top 5 Who Are Close to Wear The Crown!
The latest updates are coming in, and we are here to share the same with you. Miss World 2013 is getting better as the top 5 list is out.
List of Top 5 as they are announced plus one from the People's Choice.
1. Miss France: Native of Burgundy, France, Marine Lorphelin is a gorgeous lady with a smile that speaks for itself. No wonder she made it as the first finalist. The medical student, Marine, wishes to become a paediatrician one day.
2. Miss Philippines: This stunning beauty, Megan Young, has been the darling this year for fans, we here are inclined towards her win. In fact, we want her to win the crown and take Miss World 2013 crown to Philippines! She is a renowned actress in the Philippines, and we have predicted that she is one of top contenders this year for Miss World 2013.
3. Miss Ghana: Carranzar Shooter is 6' 1.5" and this tall lady is beautiful. She has spoken warmly about her culture, country, medical studies and charity work. She was one of the top 5 in the Beach Fashion event this year at Miss World 2013.
4. Miss Brazil: The winner of Beach Fashion event at Miss World 2013, Sancler Frantz made it on the Top 5 list. The stunner is elegant in every sense and can give the other contestants are run for their money.
5. Miss Spain: Elena Ibarbia, a communications student, is one of the favourites for many news sites and a strong contender for the top prize. Can she be the one?
6. Miss Gibraltar (People's Choice): Maroua Kharbouch is the people's choice this year.
The tension is mounting, who is going to wear the crown?