Where to Watch Live
Kick-off is set for 5:30pm BST. Live coverage is on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 1 HD. Catch the highlights of the game on Match of the Day on BBC One and BBC One HD at 10:30pm BST.
Swansea come into this game after their midweek Capital One Cup disappointment. The Welsh club lost 3-1 to the Championship side Birmingham City. Daniel Burn, Matthew Green and Tom Adeyemi scored for the hosts in the second half while Wilfried Bony netted the consolation goal for Michael Laudrup's side.
The Swans had a poor start to the season, losing against the Premier League champions Manchester United in the opening fixture while suffering a defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspurs. Since then, Swansea have bounced back and are unbeaten in the last three league games.
Arsenal enter this game after they progressed to the last 16 of the Capital One Cup. The Gunners went on to beat West Bromwich Albion 3-4 on penalties after the game ended in a 1-1 draw after the end of the extra time.
Arsenal suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Aston Villa in their first league games of the season. However, the north London club are enjoying a great run since the opening game defeat as they are unbeaten in their last eight games played in all competitions.
Wenger will be hoping to extend his side's unbeaten run away from home as Arsenal look to extend their lead at the top of the table.
What Managers Say
Michael Laudrup: "We are at home and we really want to go on as we have picked up seven points from our last three league games. We are playing really well so we want to continue that. There are players there we have to keep an eye on. Even if we are doing well, in one second they can win the game for Arsenal."
Arsene Wenger: "They can play with both [strikers] because Michu's the kind of striker who is a midfielder as well. He can play both positions, that's why they are 4-4-1-1 or you can call that a 4-4-2 when Wilfried Bony plays."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): L W W D W
- Last Result: Birmingham City 3-1 Swansea City
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): D W W W W
- Last Result: West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Arsenal (3-4 on penalties)
- Injured: Pablo Hernandez (hamstring)
- Doubtful: Ashley Williams (ankle)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Vorm; Rangel, Flores, Amat, Daviesl Canas, De Guzman; Dyer, Michu, Routledge; Bony
- Injuries: Lukas Podolski (hamstring), Yaya Sanogo (back), Theo Walcott (abdomen), Alex Ox-Chamberlain (knee), Abou Diaby (knee), Santi Cazorla (ankle)
- Doubtful: Mathieu Flamini (shoulder)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Ramsey; Gnabry, Wilshere, Ozil; Giroud
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Tennis Athletes as Ranked by Forbes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic and More
- Meet the Aussie “Belieber” Who Survived Car Accident When Kept Conscious by A Friend Talking About Justin Bieber [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- "The Great Gatsby" vs. "The Rocket" at AACTA Awards 2014: What You Should Know About Top Feature Films Leading Aussie Oscars Nominations [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]