Amazon's Kindle Fire is a powerful 7-inch tablet with 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM and extra-long battery life for extended work and play. But if are bored and want to upgrade it to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and get tons of new features - use the HellFire custom ROM for your Kindle tablet!
HellFire Custom ROM
It is time to show the HellFire from your Kindle Tablet and get the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Hellfire custom ROM offers the following features to your Amazon Kindle tablet to make it every more powerful.
Warning: HellFire is a custom ROM and requires manual flashing on the device. Manually flashing the custom ROM may damage the Kindle Fire and we are not responsible for it. Read, follow and understand the instructions properly to avoid damaging your tablet. Do this at your own risk.
1. Connect the Amazon Kindle Fire to your computer using its USB cable.
2. Copy and paste the HellFire Jelly 2.4 ROM and the Google Apps to the internal SD card (/sdcard) on the Kindle Fire.
3. Disconnect the Kindle Fire from the computer.
4. Now, launch the TWRP on your Kindle Fire.
5. Create a Nandroid backup of the current ROM which you may need to restore if something goes wrong on your tablet.
6. Now perform a full wipe. Select "factory Reset" to wipe all data then select "wipe cache" and "wipe Dalvik."
7. Flash the custom ROM on the device. Select "install > select the ROM > flash." Apply the same with the Google Apps package.
8. Once the installation has been completed, select "reboot" to restart the tablet. It may take up to five minutes to reach the home screen.
Congratulations! Your Kindle Fire is now running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with tons of new features from HellFire Jelly custom ROM.
If you suffered any errors with the custom ROM, launch the TWRP and select "restore" to bring back the saved ROM. For questions, bug reports and other complaints, send your feedback to HellFire Jelly XDA developers main thread.